"Okay daddy, can you please fuck me." He says in a sexy innocent voice.

"Are you hard for me baby?" I say and he raises his eyebrows and chuckles a bit.

"I don't know daddy, but you can check." He winks.

I pull off my shirt and pants and walk over to him, pulling off his shirt and boxers, "looks like you are."

He looks so vulnerable and cute, laying there completely naked with a full hard on and I just can't help but stare.

"A-are you going to do anything?" He asks quitely, "I'm getting kind of self conscious."

"Sorry, your just, so, uh, beautiful." I say smiling a bit.

"Oh, um, really?" He smiles.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"So do you, uh?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm just gonna," I say pointing to the lube.

I cover my fingers with it, "tell me if it hurts to much baby, okay?"

"Baby?"

"Sorry, uh, Cal."

"No baby, I like it." He blushes

I nod and slowly stick one finger in his hole and he tightens a bit. I pump in and out for a little bit before I add the second finger. He has the most uncomfortable look on his face, but I proceed to stick a third finger in. After a little bit of pumping, Calum was a moaning mess.

"Are you ready?" I ask him after I put the lube and condom on.

He nods excitingly. I smile and slowly insert myself into him. He winces for a little while but then starts to moan.

"O-oh daddy, f-fuck, right t-there." He stutters out.

I smile to my self and pump faster. He was a blubbering mess with pleasure and I was so turned on.

"Scream my name baby, I want the whole town to hear how good I'm fucking you."

"L-lu-Luke! oh fuck! Luke, Luke, Luke."

I could feel myself building up to come and it was amazing.

"O-oh my g-god, d-daddy, you f-fuck me so good. I'm going to come." He screams out. But before he can, I do. His eyes widen, then screw shut, mouth open, moaning like crazy and he comes all over himself, me, and the bed. We slowly ride off our highs and I pull out of him, taking off my condom and throw it away, and taking the sheet off my bed and putting it in the hamper.

"Could I have a towel?" He asks and I nod handing him a wet wash cloth from the bathroom. He wipes himself of and I throw it in the hamper.

"W-would you want to, uh, cuddle?" He asks me and I blink a few times then smile.

"Uh sure."

He smiles and I crawl into bed with him, still naked and we cuddle,until there's a knock at the door and I panic, pulling my comforter up onto both of us and push Calum down so no one can see him.

"Yeah?" I say and Jack walks in.

"are you guys done?" He laughs

"W-what?"

"I've been here all day, y'know?"

"You what?" I ask, mortified.

"I've been here all day." He says again.

"Please, say you didn't hear anything."

"I heard everything...daddy." He winks.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops open.

He laughs uncontrollably and walks out of the room but before he closes the door he yells, "scream my name baby, I want the whole town to-"

"Shut the fuck up Jack." I scream.

The door slams shut and I can hear him laughing all the way up the stairs.

Calum comes out from under the covers with his face extremely red from blushing.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"That was so embarrassing, but absolutely hilarious." He laughs.

I roll my eyes and move him over so that I can spoon him.

"Your so cute." He whispers almost Inaudible.

"You are too." I smile to my self.

First of all thank you so much for 200 reads, it may not seem like a lot to most people, but to me it means a lot :)
Im updating again, cause I feel like it ;)

Soooo what do you think of Luke and Calum having sex for the first time?...and Jack hearing it??

Also thoughts on Cake being kinda sweet to eachother, even though, their just "fuck buddies"?

-Emmy