Magnus has Nice Underwear

Once they got back to Magnus' loft, Jace decided since Magnus was Alec's boyfriend he would embarrass him. It was better than nothing.

"Ok, my turn. Magnus truth or dare?"
"Truth," he said simply.

Of course Magnus had seen where he was going with the question and wasn't going to let him get his revenge. Jace thought for a moment, What could he ask him to make Alec upset? Oh I know, " Ok Magnus, did you, or did you not, kiss Will Herondale?" Magnus went pale. Alec looked at his boyfriend. Jace smirked, He had heard Magnus talking to Clary about the subject one-day.

Magnus stood up and took his leather pants off. Alec became outraged, "YOU DID KISS HIM DIDN'T YOU!" He screamed at Magnus. Alec stood up and ran to the coat closet. Magnus wasn't going to let him get away easily. He strode after him and grabbed him from behind, leading him to the bathroom right beside the coat closet.

When they came back out Alec had glitter all over him and his hair was ruffled. They both acted like nothing had happened. Alec sat in Magnus' lap instead of by his side this time. Magnus continued the game ignoring the weird stares they were getting. "Dearest Isabelle, truth or dare?"