Jace You Scream Like A Girl

"What?" Jace squeaked.

"You heard me," Alec said smugly, "hold a duck."

All Alec had to wait for now was for Jace to chicken out. There was no way he would go out on a December night, go to a park , and hold a duck.

"Fine. I'll do it."

A shocked gasp ran through the group. A Herondale was going to hold a duck.

30 minutes later

Jace stared at the pond. The ducks were nestled nearby at the edge of the pond. The least Alec could do was catch the duck for him. "Ok. If I'm going to hold the blood thirsty little beast Alec has to catch it." "Fine. But now you have to hold it for at least 30 seconds." Alec walked over to where the the ducks where sleeping and hastily grabbed up a duck. Lucky for him it was tame.

"Here." He handed it to a frowning Jace. The duck was warm in his hands and just a tad bit squishy. He started to whimper.These creatures are cannibals he told himself. He let out an undignified girly scream before throwing the duck. The poor creature just had time to spread its wings before it face planted.

"I'll get you back for that Alec!" Jace squeaked, still sounding really girly.

Simon interrupted Jace's rant by saying, "fyi, you scream like a girl at a twilight movie."