~Halloween~

(Chica-Senpai ;-;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(y/n)'s Pov
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sat in the cafeteria, waiting for the others to show up, something about He-man?

Just then the others rushed into the cafeteria and jumped into their seats.

"Welcome back, where were you guys?" I asked, munching on a celery stick.

"Didn't Buster tell you?" Teddy asked.

"Something about code 'He-man'." I replied.

Everyone looked at the blue haired wonder. He nervously laughed.

"Code He-man, is Halloween Emergency Must Act Now!" He explained.

"Again, could of just told her we went Halloween shopping." Brian groaned.

Buster folded his arms across his chest and pouted, "If you want to do it the easy way."

"Halloween shopping? You having a party or something?" I asked, changing the subject.

Freddy looked at me, "Uh not exactly, we went costume shopping." He replied.

"Yeah! And since Fred here can't do a simple invitation, how would you like to come to our place for a Halloween Movie Marathon?" Lance asked.

"Sure I'd love to." I smiled.

"Awesome! Don't tell us what your dressing up as!" Buster then whispered, "It's supposed to be a secret!"

"I have to dress up too?" I asked.

Amy nodded, "Of course! It wouldn't be Halloween if nobody dressed up!" She cried.

"Calm down Ames." Alex sighed.

(*Cough* *Cough* Pirate!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Time-Skip
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I searched in my closet for clothes, tossing the ones I didn't think I need out of my closet and on the floor.

I heard H.R.'s footsteps wander to my bedroom.

"Hey whatcha looking for?" She asked.

"Halloween costume." I replied, continuing my search.

"I thought you were staying home and watching monster movies." She said.

"Uh yeah change of plans, Lance invited me to hang out at their place and have a movie marathon there, in costume." I explained.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"Well alright, if you need any help just let me know." She suggested and walked away.

I sighed and continued to dig in my closet until all the clothes I owned was on my bedroom carpet. I groaned in annoyance that I couldn't find anything.

I then considered H.R.'s suggestion and rushed downstairs to the living room, where H.R. was filling a big bowl of candy.

"Hey H.R.?" I asked.

She looked up, "Yeah?"

"Could I borrow one of those costumes you were talking about?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure, just let me go grab some." She put down the box of candy and walked down the hall.

Soon, she returned with a large cardboard box in her arms.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Costumes~" H.R. sang as she set the box down. "Dig in." She smiled.

"Aw hell ya!" I cheered and opened the box and examining the pieces of clothing.

"Yeah pretty much every costume I wore in my teen years." H.R. chuckled to herself.

I pulled out a (costume) and admired it.

"You like that one?" H.R. asked.

"Yeah, I actually kinda wanted to be a (costume)." I replied.

"Well there ya go." H.R. said, "Go put it on and you can get to Fazboy's."

"Alright." I smiled then realized something, "You're going to hand out candy the whole night?" I asked.

"Yeah don't worry, I'm used to doing things on my own. Just go and have fun." She smiled.

"A-alright then." I mumbled and carried my costume to my bedroom to change.

(I just had a random thought about one of the Fazbear's looking out their window and watching you change.... oh my god I'm srry)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quick Time Skip
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I changed and did my make up, I 'presented' myself in the living room.

H.R. held out a thumbs up, "Nice, now don't be there too late, I don't need you going off into trouble either so just be good." H.R. rambled.

"Thanks mom." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Get outta here." She chuckled.

I then left and went next door to the (Fazfuck- I mean) Fazbear's. I knocked on the door to see Freddy dressed up as.... a gangster?

(He had a pandora on so-)

"Hey come on in (y/n), we were just getting started!"

(If you want the list of what everyone's being check out my Truth or Dare thing, cuz I'm lazy :P)

"Nice costume (y/n)!" Lance complimented.

"Thanks." I replied.

We all sat down in the living room with treats on the coffee table.

"Let the horror begin!" Lance announced and pressed play on the remote.

"*girly scream*!!!"

"FREDDY! The movie hasn't even started yet!"