and the new school

November 11th 2015, 144 days before

I woke up fine, then when I realized what day it was my mood dropped all the way to my feet.

School.

And not just school, a new school.

Sure, new schools aren't bad if you're either a nice person, smart, or gorgeous. But seeing as I am none of the above, it sucks ass.

I didn't put a whole lot of effort into my appearance seeing as I'm not about to walk a runway or something.
Also, its not like I have anyone to impress, except if I want some queen bee or the school player to notice me, which I really don't.

My last high school wasn't cliched like the ones you read about or see in movies. I mean sure you had your popular people and not popular people, but it wasn't like all the jocks stuck together and all the preps and all the bad boy/girls and all the sluts, everyone was mixed up.

But why do I get the feeling that this school will be different?

I dressed myself in a simple grey sweater with half length sleeves over a black tank top with jeans. I put on hardly any makeup, only foundation and a nude lip balm to keep my dry lips from cracking further.

As I walked by Dylan's room, I saw him throwing clothes around everywhere. Typical.

"Hey princess what's the problem?" I smirked, leaning against the doorframe.

"I have no blue t-shirts." He replied, ignoring the princess insult.

"You literally have eight on your bed." I pointed at his bed where there was in fact eight, maybe nine, blue t-shirts.

"Oh my god Cailyn, those are the wrong shade of blue!" He sounds like a mean girl, or a stereotypical gay guy. But why is he annoyed with me?!

"Okay, how about we stand in front of your mirror, and I start strangling you. And when your face turns the right shade of blue, yell, and I'll let go." I say, sounding like Al Bundy from Married With Children. But of course Dylan won't understand that reference because he has no respect for classic television.

"Ha-ha hilarious." He said, throwing a book at me which I caught with ease, then threw at the back of his head.

"Ow!" I smiled to myself then walked out of Dylan's room.

"Hi honey." Dad greeted as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled in response, sitting down with a glass of orange juice. "No breakfast?"

"Nah, I'm going to get to school early so I can figure the place out." Plus, eating in the morning makes me nauseous.

"Are you getting a drive from Chandler?" Chandler was the driver my dad had for the family. I never ask him to drive me anywheres, I like to drive on my own. Dylan however, would use the fancy car driven by a fancy driver to lure girls in and then jump their bones whilst their distracted by the 'pretty' house/car/bed, you know.

"No, I'll take the jeep." I had three cars, well two and a motorcycle. Aside from the black jeep, I also had a sleek silver sports car which was either a Ferrari or a Maserati I'm not sure. All I new was that it was fast and awesome.

"Ah, good ol' Carly." Yes I named my vehicles, don't judge.

"Actually, Carly is the silver one Jeana is the Jeep." I corrected him.

"Ah, giving baby a break?" Baby was my bike. I nodded, finished my juice and grabbed my bag off the chair next to me.

"Alright, see you later bye dad." He nodded and I grabbed the keys, going into the garage.