and the fight

[More of the cast at the top^^]

At exactly 1 o'clock I snuck out of the house, per usual. I was currently riding through the winding streets of Los Angeles on my black motorcycle that I had bought last year, searching for a new fighting place. Driving slow, straining my ears for any cheering like you would usually hear coming out of a fighting ring. I didn't have a helmet on so that helped.

After a while I was about to give give up when I heard a loud chorus of whooping and hollering coming from an alleyway. I parked my bike on his side of the street and searched through the visually empty street. Looking to the end near the dumpsters I saw a dim light from behind one of them. Turning the corner I find myself looking at an old rusted door that looks like it's about to break off its hinges.

Walking into the fighting bar was like some odd sense of coming home. Call me crazy, but fighting calms me when I'm worked up or just when I'm bored and stuff. I think I like the adrenaline of knocking someone unconscious when everyone else thinks I'll die. It's like, oh yeah I totally beat that oversized man who is clearly on steroids suck it.

There were currently two bulky men in the ring. People were chanting and booing and hollering. I went over to the bar (that's where you usually sign up) and set my bag down on the empty stool beside me.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked. He looked about mid twenties, he had tattoos crawling all up his arms and peeking out underneath the collar of his plain grey t-shirt.

"Just the sign up sheet." He raised an eyebrow at me, but then after realizing I was serious he shook his head and chuckled a bit.

"We have an opening next actually." I smirked, scribbling a fake name down on the sheet.

"So Lexi, what are you doing down here?" He asked, cleaning off the wooden bar table.

"What everyone else is, making some cash. And if you want some too, I suggest put your money on me." I smirked, wrapping my hands.

"Alrighty then. For this one my money's on red head." He motioned towards the two men in the ring. The red headed man was getting ready to slip the other into a choke hold, but I knew what was really going to happen.

"Well I hope you didn't bet much, because he's going to lose."

"Why would you-" he trailed off as he saw that the fighter he bet on put a chokehold on the others neck, only to be flipped down hard enough on the mat to be rendered unconscious. "Huh, maybe I should bet on you." He winked. I smiled slightly before crawling up to the mat.

"Up next we have Lexi and Blue Lightning!" The announcer called. I slid in between the ropes and tossed my sweatshirt on the floor. A burly man with a blue stripe on his jet black hair was opposite of me, cracking his knuckles "intimidatingly".

"Hey princess, should I go a little easy on you?" He sneered, earning laughter from some of the others.

"Don't bother Blue Lightning, maybe with the time you save you can come up with a name that doesn't sound like it belongs to a gay stripper." I smirked, backing up as the laughter rolled in. He growled at me and narrowed his eyes while my expression stayed the same.

"Alright and, fight!"

We circled each other for a few seconds, before Lightning lunged at me, arms outstretched to grab me. I quickly side stepped, grabbing the back collar of his shirt in one hand and a fistful of hair in the other, then slammed his head down hard on the mat. He groaned, quickly swiping his foot around so it got my feet out from underneath me. I jumped up quickly only to get a kick to the ribs, and of course the neanderthal doesn't cut his goddamned toe nails so I was cut deep as well.