Happy birthday, Troye

The Connor chapter:

They all had to convince Troye to stay. Connor wondered why he didnt want to stay. Lastly Troye gave up and agreed to the sleepover. They chose a horror movie even though Troye protested. Connor liked the idea of scared Troye, then they could cuddle up. It took a while for Connor to realise that there were going to be other people. He wouldnt be able to cuddle with Troye. When the movie started they were all snuggled up in one couch. Connor sat between Tyler and Troye. Troye's parents even came with blankets. The movie started with a creepy forrest and Troye quickly grabbed Connor's hand. Connor started playing with Troye's fingers. He forgot all about the movie. He could hear Troye yelling things like oh my god or arghh. Then the others would laugh and tease Troye.

" Back off guys." Connor remarked at a point, when the jokes became more mean. He also squeezed Troye's hand to let him know he thought it was stupid. Tyde started making kissing sound, they others cheered him. Connor rolled his eyes and looked at the TV-screen. Troye stood up to get some water and Sage quickly sat next Connor. Connor really liked Sage, but right now wanted Troye. He didnt say anything to smiled at her. Troye came back, saw Sage sitting at his spot and he just gave Connor a look. Then Troye sat down on the floor. Connor like Sage very much, but right now he wanted Troye be his side. He wanted to play with Troye's fingers. Sage didnt move from Troye's spot on the couch. Finally the movie ended, Troye's parents had laid mattress on the floor of the living room. Tyde went back to his room. Steele needed to get back to his house. Sage decided to stay at her parents.

" Connor, let me show you the bathroom." Troye said. Connor looked smiling at Troye, because he knew the way to the bathroom. Troye placed his arms around Connor's waist and kissed him softly. Connor held Troye as close as he could. It felt amazing having Troye in his arms. Troye pulled away and looked around them. It was so dark, they could almost not see each other.

" I think someone saw us. Connor, i hate sneaking around. Lets just have our first date right now." Troye whispered and layed his head on Connor's chest. He started playing with Troye's curly hair. Connor felt so sad, it was on going as Connor had imagined. He should never had kissed Troye that day in the car. It wasnt suppose to be like this, but maybe there was still time.

" I know Troye boy ... I know. Lets talk about it tomorrow." Connor whispered. He kissed Troye's forehead and they both went into the living room. Tyler and Sage were already laying on the matress. Connor layed beside Tyler. Even though Troye didnt look to pleased about that. He still didnt get why Troye got jealous. He had kissed Troye, not Tyler. Connor would never date Tyler, he was not excactly his type. Connor thought it was cute that Troye got jealous, but he needed to get his shit together. He needed Troye to trust him. When it seemed like everyone was sleeping, Connor streched his arm and layed it around Troye. He didnt even know if Troye was awake. But it did get confirmed that Troye was awake when he squeezed Connor's hand and held on to the hand.

The next morning Connor felt eyes on him and a strong arm around him. He knew it couldnt be Troye. His arms were like spaghetti, which Connor like. He turned around and saw a sleeping Tyler. He then looked up and saw Troye. Connor knew he was pissed, but he did a good job hiding it. Connor closed his eyes and woke up again by the noise of laughter. " They are still sleeping together." He heard Tyde say. At first Connor didnt know what he was talking about, then he realised what had happend. Troye was going to kill him. Tyler opened his eyes and smiled at Connor. Stop... Stop Connor thought.

"I got a good cuddly night of sleep." Tyler said and winked at Connor. Why didnt Connor just leave alright? Troye had heard and seen all of it. Connor stood up and got ready. His undone quiff was a mess, but he didnt have any gel. So he went with it. Sage was drinking some orange juice and waved at Connor. Troye was also sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. Connor chose to sit beside Troye. He placed his hand on Troye's thigh, but Troye didnt really reacted to it. There went millions of thoughts through Connor's mind.

" Sivan, tell me why you arent getting crazy jealous by now?" Connor blurted out. No one heard him besides Troye. He kept looking at Troye. No emotion appeared on Troye's face, other than happiness.

"Its okay. You didnt do it on purpose. So there was no reason for me to get mad. Now tell me, what you have planned for today." Troye whispered. Connor was still weirded out. It really didnt seem like Troye, but he was also kind of happy that Troye didnt overreact. Troye trusted him and that was what Connor wanted him to do. Sage and Tyler were chatting and didnt notice they whisper. Now Connor could relax and focus on what he had planned. It was going to be the best date ever.

" Well we going to have a fun day. I will not say more than that. Oh and you should consider it our first date." Connor whispered back after a while. Troye got so excited, he accidently leaned over to Connor's face. So their faces were only inches apart. Connor could feel the tension between them, but he quickly pulled away. Connor felt like Sage was looking at them, but she didnt say anything. Then after the breakfast. Troye and Connor got ready to leave, only to meet Tyler by the door. What were he doing there?

" Sage said i should go as well." Tyler announced. Troye's face was filled with surprise and he dropped everything he had in his hand. Including his phone. Troye walked very fast in Sage's direction. She was innocently just standing in the kitchen. Connor could hear Troye yelling at Sage. It was getting pretty heated. Tyler just awkwardly stared down at the floor.Thats when it hit Connor. They had really excluded Tyler. His two bestfriends were too caught up being in love, they had forgot all about Tyler. Connor felt really bad for Tyler and Troye wasnt making it easier. He was yelling to Sage, about why Tyler had to come.