chapter 6

"What the fuck!"Katy yells holding her face and Seth grabs kenzie from her upper arm. "What was that for?" Katy asked "how are you about to tell Seth I sleep with one of your group? Look at them I would never in my life fuck a guy like them" kenzie say half yelling " that wasn't even me that said it, Rachel told me and I told David and when I seen Seth I had to ask him!"I looked at Rachel and she has a smirk on her face "that's why you went over to her house you was gonna tell her Seth cheated and since he was there you told Seth she cheated "I said and she looks at me and claps. After that everything happen in 0.2 second. I don't know how kenzie got out of Seth grip and ran to Rachel throwing her on the floor and hitting her multiple time. The students in the cafe got up and crowed them making us back up and not have a space to entre to break them up. When I looked at Seth he put his bag down and his phone on the table rolling up his sleeves. I look back at the fight and seen that Rachel grabbed kenzie by her hair and pushed her against the wall. Then it got crowd again. William Noah and the girls came back ruing with a couple of dens. That's when people started to walk away I went to pull them apart but Seth beat me to it. He yanked kenzie away from Rachel and when Rachel was gonna throw a punch the den grabbed her and walked her out the cafe.

*Seth*

Mackenzie was still trying to fight out my grip but I didn't let her."MACKENZIE STOP!"I yelled and she looked at me "WHAT!"she yelled back." That was way out the line if you knew it was fake then why go at it huh?" "Because I already had it Seth, she had my name in her mouth a couple times and I let it slide, she was getting to me and I let it slide. Why because you fucking tell me to, and if you didn't that bitch would of been out already" she says and I look around the cafe to find everyone looking at us. I shake my head and look at her, she was bleeding from her eyebrow and from her busted lip.
I don't wanna keep arguing with her but what she did was wrong " Mackenzie Torres" someone said and we both turned around to see the principal "your suspended come with me " she says and walks away. Mack rolls her eyes and pulls her hand away from me and followed the principal to the office with out looking back. I take off my glass and rub my eyes before putting them back on and sitting down."I'll go bring her bag"grace says grabbing mack stuff and walking away. Noah sits next to me and everyone else sits down picking on there food. "I'll see y'all around "I said getting up and walking away from the table. How come I feel like Mackenzie would never talk to me again even if we're still dating or she would want a break from this relationship. The bell ringed and I went to my first period class seating all the way in the back. " class today we have a new student"the teacher says making everyone look up from there bag "this is Brent" she says and smile. I shake my head and look back down at my papers." You can sit anywhere Brent" the teachers says and I look up to see where he sits. He see me in the back and makes his way to me with a smile and I shake my head no. He sits next to me and the teacher looks at me confused "what's up bro" he says and I look at him " so is dad staying this time?" I asked him and he nods "I'll believe it when I see it "I added and he nods .

Oh Brent over here is my one year younger brother. Him and my dad always travels together that's why I tell everyone am the only child. And now everyone gonna know ugh.

*Mackenzie*

I'm suspended for two weeks which is fine for me but that just stupid yes I get for five days but two weeks? "Take it or be suspended for more"I remember her saying.

Ugh

"What happen now?" My mom asked getting out the car when she arrived "nothing" I said and got in the car. My mom turn back around and got in the car." Okay just tell me later Mackenzie"mom say and I nod putting on my headphones.

---

I'm so Bord out of my got damn mind. I told my mom what happen and she just high five me for fighting her. But she told me to talk to Seth cause she didn't like the way I talked to him or walked away from him. Anyways I was in the living room watching TV when the door bell ringed. I looked at the time and school wasn't over it. I got up from the sofa and made my way to the door looking through the pep whole. To see long light brown hair. I open the door and seen it was Seth mother."oh hey kenzie "she says and I smile "hey" I said and she smile "is your mother around ?" She asked and I shake my head no" oh okay then, well tonight we're having dinner and you guys are invited" she says and I nod"yea my husband and son came back home" "Seth?" "No honey, Brent" she says and I nod. I thought Seth was the only child." Well I'll tell my mom, how do we have to dress?" I asked her and she thinks "fancy for this one"she says and I smile "okay see you tonight then"I said and she nods and walks away. I close the door and started thinking on what I should wear.