chapter 5

**grace**

The sun shines through my window and the birds chirp. The only thing that ruin this nice morning is my dog barking. Ugh the day ed wanted a dog mom got him a pitbull. It was cute at first but now it just won't shut up. I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I brush my teeth and but on some mascara then walked to my room. I went to my dresser and grabbed a white shit and a pink skirt a necklace my Jean jacket that sleeveless and my black flats. When I was done Getting dressed I ran my hand through my hair a couple time. And let it dry off. On Fridays are the only days that the school let's us wear anything we want. I grabbed my phone and school bag and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. When I turned around I swear I jumped up two feet.

"Got Mason say something when you walk in"I say and he laughs.I shot him a death glare and keep walking to the Door "mom I'm leaving "I yell and left the house. I went in my bag and tried to look for my head phone. When I found it I plugged it in my phone and pop them in. I press play on my playlist and walked to the bus stop. Like always I'm early. I really hate it. What I'm I going to do today after school?Oh yea I'm going to the movies how stupid how can I forget that. I shake my head and looked to my side and seen Mackenzie. She was wearing something like mine. Black shirt and a pink skirt. She had bracelets and a black purse her flats are black with gold balls. She smiles at me and I smile back. Shes in a good mood.

"Hello"she says when she reaches me
Yup happy

"Hii "I say and she sits down.
I take off my headphones and wrapped the wire around my phone and put it in my bag

"Good mood?"I asked her and she nods. She takes out her mascara and apply it on twice. She puts it back down in her bag and looks at me

"Good?"she asked and I nod. The bus came and we got up and went in. The usual friends of ours in the back. We all look cute today. I sit next to Jessica like always.

"I like your outfit"she say

"Thanks "I say looking down at my outfit. I never dress likes this but I feel like today I should dress like this. I run my hand through my hair again and sigh.
-
-
-
When we got to school I looked out the window and seen David and Seth.. that boy looked good today. David had a black shirt with white pants and black shoes. Seth also had a black shirt but his was button down.he had black pants and black shoes. He looks like he's going to a funeral. But He looks nice. We got out the bus and I looked are kenzie. Then I hit her side she looks at me like dude really.I laugh and nod my head towards Seth. She smiles and hits me playfully and grabs my arm and walks inside the school. I'm pretty sure Seth seen her .when we walked in the school there was music playing which I found weird.

Something big i feel it happening
It sang and I knew from the bat it was Shawn mendes.kenzie starts to sing along with it also does Jessica. As we walk down more. We seen a group of people dancing to the song like if its a dance routine.

If we stomp our feet,
The ground will shake
If we clap our hands,
The walls will break
Yell so loud won't forget our names
'Cause something big is happening

Take this spark
And start a fire
Raise this up
We're feeling high
They can't tell us anything
'Cause something big is happening

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Pushing, pulling, and it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like

We walked into the cafeteria and got in line to get pancake, beacon, orange juice, strawberries on the side with blueberries. When we got everything we paid and sat down at the table near the window. "So Rachel came to my house last night but left after like a minute"kenize say and i look at her "do you know what it about?" I asked her and she shakes her head no. I shrugged and keep eating my pancakes." Good morning ladies" Noah said coming up to us with Seth and the guys. Seth doesn't look like he's in the mood for anything. I mean he looked okay earlier when he was talking to David what happen now? He sits down next to Mackenzie and put his arm around her chair tapping the table. We all look at him now and he looks at us and stops tapping. "Hi"he says and everyone waves "you okay babe?" Kenzie asked and he leans to her ear and whispered something to her that made her whole face change and look over at Katy table. She slams her hands on the table making everyone jump and gets up walking away making seth go after her and all of us stand up. What in the hell is going on? She walked over to Katy turn her around and smacked her so hard that I could hear that. Rachel got up from her seat and I basically ran my ass over there just in cause she wanna try some shit.

A/N : hey guys I know it's been a while that haven't posted or should I say months that felt like years but I'm 100% back I was dealing with a couple things and school got in the way ...but I hope y'all can still read the book. ✌