bonus chapter: wet dreamz

Liam rushes through the empty halls and hurries down to room 201B where he's already fifteen minutes late. He lets out a sigh when he sees the door that has pictures of Isaac Newton and Archimedes all over it, and quickly enters.

Liam lets a sheepish smile appear on his face as he holds up the yellow late pass, when his teacher, Mrs. Harvey, gives him her unamused look before taking his late pass then motioning him towards his seat.

He takes a seat at the table in the way back and smiles when he sees the familiar raven-haired boy shaking his head with an amused expression on his face.

"What'd I miss?" Liam whispers after getting out his journal with the words Pre-Calculus on the front in his bold messy writing.

"We're graphing quadratic functions." The beautiful boy with tanned skin whispers back, pointing at the worksheet that is in front of him.

Liam lets out a particularly loud groan in the calm classroom, "I hate this class." He grins when he hears Zayn's small laugh, his nose scrunching up bringing his glasses up with it.

"Mr. Payne, Mr. Malik. You've got a worksheet due at the end of class. I'd appreciate it if you two quit the talking."

Liam lets out a huff at Mrs. Harvey's words and the way it makes Zayn quiet down and look down at his paper instead of looking up at Liam.

He tries working on the paper for almost fifteen minutes before he gives up on the worksheet.

Liam opens his journal and pulls out a clean sheet of paper before folding it in half then writing down a message on it.

shes a total b word

He folds it again before slyly passing it beside him to Zayn, who looks up with a grin on his face. He loves the way Zayn holds in a giggle as he reads over the words.

It's a common occurrence that happens between the two of them. They usually have more time before Mrs. Harvey gripes at them to be quiet, but the old teacher is losing her patience day by day.

Liam doesn't like this class, probably because it's his second time taking it. He failed it last year, and he had to take it again this year in order to graduate in five months.

He doesn't get Pre-Calculus, so he usually doesn't do the work. He's pretty sure he's not even passing the class right now but he isn't worried.

Who cares if he doesn't graduate? Well, yeah of course his mom would definitely be so disappointed in him if he doesn't graduate but he has bigger things to worry about.

Like his music career.

Technically, he doesn't really have a career yet, but that's why it's so important. He needs every minute he can get on working on his own music.

He's pretty sure the only reason he still actually attends this class is because of the beautiful seventeen year old sitting beside him. The beautiful seventeen year old who he usually flirts with in class, and said seventeen year old flirting back.

Zayn Malik.

Zayn is a grade below him and this class is the only one they have with each other. Liam does see him around school though, with that tall curly-headed best friend of his.

It's hard not to spot him. Even though the boy's small and pretty short compared to Liam, there's no way you can't notice someone as beautiful as Zayn.

Liam loved the way Zayn's lips were always so pink, plump and pouty. Or the way his hips were small and dainty with his thighs that Liam would be sure he'd have a field day gripping onto.