four.

"I don't wanna leave." Zayn's pouting as he hands over his luggage to Liam. His husband doesn't say a word but rather laughs and focuses on putting their luggages in.

"Li." Zayn whines, as Liam helps him get into the sea plane that'll take them back to the main island.

Liam laughs, "Baby, we've gotta get back home."

Zayn pouts and makes sure to secure himself into the seat as Liam gets in. "I know, it's just- it was beautiful here."

Liam buckles up and wraps an arm around Zayn's shoulders, "It was. And I promise we'll come back soon baby."

Zayn sighs, but nods his head nonetheless. He can't believe how fast these ten days flew right past them.

He thinks they definitely should have just planned to stay for two whole weeks instead, because as their sea plane finally takes off, Zayn can't help but stare back longingly at their water villa.

It was such a great time that the two of them got to spend together, alone. Zayn thinks he enjoyed that the most, how they were alone with no fans or no paparazzi to interrupt their time together.

Zayn closes his eyes and settles back comfortably into his seat, knowing this plane ride will take about forty minutes at the max.

They're both tired, they didn't really get sleep last night, opting instead to have some fun in their bed one(it was actually three) last time.

But they're also tired from their ten days out and about on the island and trying out different activities each day out in the sun.

Zayn thinks his favorite activity definitely had to be scuba diving with Liam and getting to be so close to the life that lives underwater. Or it might be the day they spent getting a massage almost the whole afternoon.

The massage was definitely the most calming activity he and Liam did. They were so relaxed after their massage that they went straight home to just sleep before they relaxed some more in the pool that night.

Zayn looks over at Liam who's skin is just the perfect amount of a sun-kissed tan. His husband is looking out of the small window and out to the body of water that surrounds them.

Zayn smiles, so happy as he leans his head onto Liam's shoulder. He lets out a content sigh when Liam kisses the top of his head.

---

"Leeyum," Zayn moans as he bounces up and down on the red exercise ball. He pouts at Liam who just lets out a non-committal hum.

"Are you done yet?" Zayn gets up from the ball and makes his way over to his husband who is currently jogging on the treadmill.

Liam laughs, "We've literally just got in here twenty minutes ago."

"And that's been long enough yeah?" Zayn groans when Liam just shakes his head amusedly.

Zayn begins to walk back to where the ball was but instead opts for laying down on the mat.

"I'm sorry bae, maybe y-"

"Did you just call me bae?" Zayn sits up startled, looking at Liam in shock.

Liam grins, "You like it? I think it's cute."

Zayn shakes his head, "No. Ew, I do not like it. That's weird, don't call me that."

"Why? It means before anyone else and I put you before anyone else, so I think it'd be perfect to call you that." Liam explains, shrugging as he still manages to keep his pace on the treadmill.

Zayn scrunched his nose in distaste, "Where did you learn that?"

"Twitter."

Zayn rolls his eyes and laughs out because of course. He hates that word though and he definitely does not want Liam to start calling him that. No way, not a chance.