For my comfort I put on some black heels (*note the sarcasm*) cause we had to, and took a look at the mirror.

I look good, and I don't like it.
I don't need to look good today, but I don't have a choice

THIS IS SO MESSED UP!

I looked at the clock and saw that i have only five minutes to get to place where the ceremony will happen in the center of the town.

I started to walk over there, it was nearly a five minute walk.

Once I got there I saw so many girls, gathered in front of the stage, where the Vampire will chose.
But still leaved some space between them and the stage for wheres the girls that will be called will be standing.

It think there is at list 400 girl in here, no kidding.

Every one looked at their best, white dress and heels.
even though it was fall right now and it was pretty chill outside.

I saw a lot smiling, praying to be the who get to be chosen.

I just don't get them, such a Crazy girl's..

I went to stand where all the girls stood while trying to find my friends.

Once I found Caroline I went to stand next to her, linking our hands together.

"Hey, have you seen James" I whispered to her not wanting to draw attention.

"Yeah, he somewhere here in the crowd" she whisper back.

"Thanks"

Before I had a chance to go look for Zac, Some small frame skinny guy walked to the front of the stage looking all professional in a black suit.

"we gathered you all today to see if one of you is the beloved of one of the royal vampire that haven't found their beloved yet" he started to say when all that was rolling in my head was just Oh look at me I'm in a suit I'm so good I can take your head off.

"You know the roles, if you are chosen, you will come with us, with no objections or you will be set for punishment, there will be no objections from the rest of the people or they will die" my heart shrink, they so heart less and they say those staff like it's nothing.

After he finished his to speech 6 boys came up to the stage, I wasn't able to see them so much because of all the girls that stood in front of me, all I can see was their hairs.

Maybe there is another guy that I don't see cause he's short?

The same man from before started to talk again "you all know how it go, I will call to 15 girls at a time, and you will came here and stand in front of us in a row"

"is someone objecting" well yeah me? And everyone with brain....

"if there is non I say that we can start"

He started to call for groups of girls.
In the third group some of the Vampire choose this bitch girl from my school bonnie, good at list she got what she wanted all along.

More group's passed by and no girl was chosen.

The man called for the next group and my heart fallIt was Caroline turn.

I prayed so hard that she won't be chosen. I almost peed my pants when they looked at her.

But nobody chose.

I took a big breath of relive,happy that she don't need to go through this.

I was to much catch up in my happy mode that I didn't hear the man calling my name.

I quickly run to the stage where I was finally able to see the vampire's clearly.

They look pretty average man in suite, I think they were something like 25 years old

They all look beautiful, like this boys from the magazine, like models! *heavy breathing*.

I kept looking till my eyes locked up with a gay I didn't notice befer

Damm boy! He was gorgeous!
I can't even begin to described him, how can you describe this type of perfection?

He had a build body, like really really build, which is not typical for most of the vampire, I can really tell that he is spending a lot of time in the gym.

He have this beautiful blue eyes and brown hair that was cut really short, but he had still enough to hold in your hands.

I lowerd my eyes to his face and what I saw sent shivers up till my core.

He stare right into my eyes looking straight into my sole.

In a split of a second he was right in front of me.

Seriously, how they do it? I didn't even saw him move.

"Mine!" he said in a powerful and loud voice. 

And then I heard the last thing on earth I expected to hear.

"It's seem like our king has found his beloved!"

--------------------------------------------

A/N 

Omg guys 250 readers in a week!

Love you and I hope you will like this chapter (: