Chapter 2

It's not who we are underneath, but what we do that defiens us. [Batman]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just stood there.

Not able to move.

Not able to make a sound.

Nothing.

I just stood there,

frozen to the spot.

No no no

Not yet

Im not ready yet.

What if they take one of my friend?

What of they hurt us?

And what if they will take me?

I stood there in my frozen state for a couples of seconds before I heard Caroline quite sobs that brought me back to reality.
You see, four year's ago in the previous gathering, Caroline big sister Vicki was chosen to be a royal vampire beloved.

Caroline parents protest and didn't allow the Vampire to take Vicki from them, so the vampire's killed them in front of all of our eyes.

In front of Caroline eyes.

I still remember the man face, I think he was in his 40, blue vibrant eyes and brown trimmed hair.

Oh how I crave this man to suffer from the worst. I never thought that it's possible to be that cruel, to kill a parents in front of their own child eyes.

But I guess I was wrong..
I think that was the day that I finelly realise the true nature of the vampies.

You can never underestimate the cruelty of a vampire, that just the way they are.

Ever since that day nobody saw Vicki anymore. They took her.
Caroline is now living with her uncles because she has become an orphan.

Her sobs became louder and that brought me back to reality, I quickly wrap her in a tight hug without either one of us talking.

I didn't need to, cause I already know what was going on in her head.

She was afraid like me that they will maybe take her,or that they will hurt us, or worst of all, that they will kill another person that we love.

I'm not afraid about me.

I'm not afraid that they will take me, I know they won't take me, they only take the prettiest, so they could provide their "needs".

I'm not the prettiest and I know it, I don't have the beautiful skinny body or the perfect straight hair.

So they won't take me, and for the first time in my life I'm happy that I'm not the perfect girl.

But I'm scared that they will take Caroline.

She is the perfect girl, one of the most beautiful girl that I know.

And she's been through so much already with thouse monsters in the past, I don't want her to go through this again.

And even worse.. what if they will take her? I will never see her again, like ever.. and who knows what they will do with her if they will.

So I start to cry with her, while thinking of all of this through again.

I felt two arms sneak around us and I immediately know who it was, James.
He hold us tightly to show us that he is her for us, even when we all know that there was nothing he could do about it.

Once we calmed down a little we pulled away from our the hug,
We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before James said, "We have to head to class we already really late".

I looked at my clock and saw that he was right, we were already 20 minutes late for the class.

Me and Caroline nood our head in unison and we all started to walk to our difrent classes.

Once I step into the class I can hear those three girls that I hate, Shara, Yasmin and Bonnie, whispering things about me.

"At list we can take one girl from the list"

"There is no way that they will take her"

"They won't even look at her"

I know that I didn't have a chance at being chosen, not that I wanted of course, who the hell on there right mind will want to be a vampire beloved?

To be torn away from you're family and friends and to be taken to god knows where.

But who am I to judge when I never got them anyway? 
From the first day in this school, I was trying to figure out what was going on in that twisted mind of them, but I didn't get so far.

They're just some crazy bitches.

They can take them all if they want to. I really don't care.

I went to my regular seat, near the windows and listen to my teacher talk about some scientist stuff that being said in science class.(;

The rest of the day went fast and before I know it, it was time to go home.
when I got home I went to my room and saw a nice white summer dress lying on my bed.

For the ceremony we are forced to wear a white dress.
If you didn't attend to the gathering, or you showed but not in a white dress and without any make up, you will probably be beaten up and sometimes even get beaten so hard so you'll die.
And I didn't wanted to take that chance.

On the dress laid a small note that said:

"I bought you this dress for tomorrow, I hope you won't look so good in her, love you, mom".

I guess that now everything is set and ready for tomorrow.

I just wish he will never come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

So here goes the second chapter

Let Me know if you liked him or not

As you can see in the next chapter they will probably meet

Who excited??