Chapter 1

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aimin. [Green Arrow] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today like any other school day, I woke up with a groan.

I hate getting up in the mornings, I hate getting out off the bed, I hate getting dressed and I basically hate everything that needs to be done in the mornings.

Getting up I start my morning routine.
Going into the bathroom I wash my face, brush my teeth, and then begin with my hair.
My hair is light brown with natural beach waves on good days and what I like to call "trash waves" on bad ones.
I didn't really done much to him just left him loss and straited him up a little with a straighter.

I checked my self in the mirror to see my blue eyes that I got from my dad looking right back at me.

I kinda also resemble my mom with my look, Because of my brown hair and my body shape.

But my personality, I definitely got from my dad.

We're both stubborn and fierce, and never give up on our beliefs, Like how we both believe that one day all the humans will be free to live their life the way they want.

I am the typical chubby and short girl.
I'm not that fat, just kinda chubby and my height is 5 foot tall (1.55 m).
I was in no way the perfect thin and tall model, but I am pretty, I can say this on myself, I'm not ugly.

After doing my hair, I started doing my makeup.
I am definitely a makeup person but I'm trying not to put to much on me for school, I don't want to look like im trying to much, so I just pat some powder, mascara and just a hint of blush. After that I went to my dresser and picked out a simple white shirt, black skinny jeans and white Converse shoes.

I got down to the kitchen, and ate my breakfast quickly, cause I spent way to much time on getting ready for the day, I then had to run to the bus stop to make it in time.

My school contain only humans, and I'm super glad that it is, I don't want to imagine how horrible it can be having vampires in your school.

The vampire's go to their own schools that is just for them.
I'm sure that in their school they get a much better education then us, just because they are the "superior race". Yuck.

When I got to school I took a look around my surroundings.
My school was pretty, the vampires provided us extremely small amounts of money for our education system but we are mange to get along.
In their eyes we didn't really need the best education, we just needed to carry blood, nothing alse.

Right now it was the beginning of the fall, the leaves on the trees has started to chance colors from green to beautiful orange and red.
The weather was nice, not to hot, not to cold and the wind had this nice breeze that I just love.

Yes you gussed it right, I'm a winter girl. just give me some hot choco cup and big floppy blanket and I'm set.

Once I set one foot in the school entrance I was immediately tackled to the floor by my best friend James.
Of course he just had to do it and ruin my look, when I didn't even been a minute in the school.

"Comm on, not again James" I silently cursed as I tried to get up and fix myself again.
Sometimes he's just so annoying, and I love him just like that. As a friend - brother type of relationship.

James have short blond hair that is almost reaching his ears and dark brown eyes.
He was 6'2 feet tall (1.90 m) and have a nice build body with a little muscle on them because he was pretty skinny.
I would have found James attractive like the rest of the girl in our school do if I wasn't seeing him as my big brother that I never had.

"Have you heard the big news?" James suddenly blurred up while fixing his hair from our fall.

"What big news?" I said back right before I heard a loud voice shouting.

"James! Would you please just leave the girl alone already??"

I immediately recognized that voice and his owner.
It was my best friend Caroline.
I know her since birth.
She is much taller then me by a good couple of centimeters, I actually think that she's around 5'7 foot tall (1.75 m). 

She have short blonde hair which have natural curls in him and she have those beautiful blue eyes that are just mesmerising, I think she can be a model but she don't want to work in this industry she want to be in some lab discovering some big break through in the world.

Me James and Caroline where best friend since primary school, we are like the three musketeers ever since, we like to describe ourself as the cool geeks of the school.

Caroline got near us and slightly pushed james away just to show us her point.

"Ahw!" James fake hurt and Caroline started to laugh, happy that she "showed him".

"Now you know not to mess with my girl" she said in an attempt to say it in a firm and strict voice but didn't successed.
In seconds the three of us were laughing out loud in unison on here fail attempt to be tough.

After we all calmed down a little,
I remembered that James was just about to tall me some big news and Caroline cut him off before he had managed to talk.

"So what's the big news you wanted to tell me?" I asked, the curiosity taking the best of me.

James looked at me, all the laughing seemed to vanished.
I think I saw a tint of worried on his face before he said,

"The royal vampires is coming in two days".

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

So how was the first chapter?

I Hope you like him

See you in the next in the next one?(;