Chapter 2

Sonic was sitting in the dark,sitting in the darkest corner of the living room. Beside him was a sharp knife,with one hand he picked it up. After taking off his left hand glove,he made a deep cut in his wrist with the knife. Sonic hissed in pain,instead of holding his bleeding wrist he made the cut even deeper. Crimson blood seeped out of the wound,staining his peach arm fur deep red. He wasn't satisfied from the size and how deep the cut was. He stabbed the knife into the cut,he winced from the pain. He dragged the knife from the cut up to his shoulder,leaving a deep gash in his left arm. Sonic hissed in pain,as crimson blood flowed out of his arm. Once he was finished,he grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around his arm.
-------------
X was busy throwing knives at a target. The target was a picture of Sonic,he kept missing the spot where the heart would be. "Damnit!" X cursed when he missed again,the knife landing in the shoulder. Growling he threw another knife,the knife landed in the middle of the head. "Damnit! Why can't he just fucking die!?" X screeched,he tore down the picture and tore apart into tiny pieces from anger. "I want him to die." X muttered under his breath. X left the castle,he walked to the end of his world where the start of Sonic's world was. He stood in front of a red barrier. "Damned fox doesn't know that I can teleport past this." X chuckled darkly. "Better think of a plan first." The EXE King said,he sat on a nearby rock and started to think of a plan.
----------
"Bored." Sonic muttered to himself,after finishing another round of the knife game. His fingers had many stab wounds,that looked like they wouldn't stop bleeding. Sighing,he stabbed the knife into an open wound on his finger. He winced before smirking insanely. Not satisfied,he growled and threw the knife at a wall. The knife landed on a picture,a picture of Amy. The knife had landed where her heart would've been. Sonic smirked "not bad." He spoke out loud. The insane hedgehog walked over to the picture,he dislodged the knife from the wall. He threw the knife in a different direction,it hit a picture of Shadow in the head. "He needs to die." Sonic muttered darkly,before taking the knife out of the wall. "I'll kill you one day Shadow." Sonic said then smirked widely. "He'll die someday bro." Said a gray and pale blue streaked hedgehog that stood behind Sonic.(Mephiles is Sonic's older brother and Fleetway is once again X's younger brother). Sonic's head whipped around,his eyes narrowed as he looked at his older brother. "Don't say that! You're lucky I was kind enough to let you live after the day you tried to destroy Mobius! Destroying Mobius is my goal not yours!" Sonic spoke darkly,before letting out a low growl. "I know,I know,I'll make sure that you'll be the one to kill him." Mephiles said to his lil bro. "I swear if what you said doesn't happen,you won't want to find out what I'll do." Sonic growled,before making a big gash in his wrist after taking the bandages off. "I only let you live because you're like me." Sonic muttered,while cutting his wrist more. "I know." Mephiles said,he picked up a paint brush and the jar of blood. He wrote the words in blood on the wall 'there's no escape' ,before putting the paint brush and the jar away. "At least you had fun killing that damned fox." Sonic's older bro spoke after a bit. "Where's Dark?" Sonic asked,once he put the knife away and bandaged his arm. (Dark Super Sonic is the older brother of Sonic and Mephiles). "Out,killing animals since he couldn't be bothered to leave the woods to kill those who live in the city." Mephiles spoke,as he poured him and Sonic a glass of blood each. "I'm back." Came a deep voice from the front door. There stood Dark,the oldest out of the triplets. "Pour me one." The black hedgehog said,after he shut the front door. "Bro pass me a glass and lil bro pass my the paint brush and the jar of blood." Dark said,once he'd taken off his bloodstained gloves. Mephiles placed 3 glasses of blood on the table,while Sonic passed Dark the jar and paintbrush. "Thanks." He said,Dark wrote the words in blood on the wall 'can't escape me I'll always catch up and kill you'. Dark put the jar and paintbrush away,he then picked up his glass and took a few sips of blood. "I'm going out to kill." Sonic spoke,after finishing the blood in his glass. He picked up his knife,he then dashed out of the front room and ran deeper into the woods. Sonic sat in a tree,waiting for a rabbit to come. A rabbit then came out of the bushes,it nibbled on one of the carrots Sonic had left to lure it to him. He pulled on some wire,the rabbit was instantly yanked into the air and killed from being hanged. Sonic smirked "fresh blood." He spoke darkly,he placed the rabbit in an old backpack. He jumped out of the tree,he then dashed home. "Fresh blood." Sonic announced and dumped the bag on the bloodstained kitchen table. (Everything in their house in the woods is bloodstained). Dark smirked,he unzipped the bag and pulled out the dead rabbit. "Fresh meat and blood." Dark spoke,he picked up a knife and a bowl. He placed the rabbit in the bowl,before stabbing it. The rabbit's blood gushed out of the wound,the bowl was now filled with crimson blood. "We can have this later." Dark said,he picked up the rabbit and placed it in a cupboard with other dead animals inside.