Keeping Secrets from Gods.... hopefully Magnus POV

After getting my kidneys liquefied by a certain grey eyed someone, I'm not saying their name because this certain person just, scares the living daylights out of me. I spilled my guts about my whole life story, even though she would probably put me in a mental hospital after telling her MY WHOLE LIFE, it still felt good to get it off of my shoulders. I mean, jeez, it felt as though I was carrying the whole world on my shoulders, and I doubt anyone could relate to that feeling.

Even though I really felt sad, Annabeth looked way sadder, I mean her eyes were completely misty. Who wouldn't look sad like that though, after hearing about a boy who died, and whose mother died by blue eyed monster wolves. Huh, but there appeared to be something else in those eyes of hers, some kind of understanding, but that was probably just my imagination.

" So I just spilled my guts about everything, including stuff that will make Oden want to feed my to Feren..." I didn't really know what to say, so I just added my classical humor to make something funnier than it actually was. Oden was sooooo going to gut me. " What's your history?"

SO, that started about the LONGEST (I'M NOT JOKING EITHER) life story I've ever heard.

Cheese and rice, that was the longest and worst life story I had ever heard. Its not like it was bad, but it was just so sad, Luke dying, her actually holding the world (I guess I was wrong, some people can relate), her falling into literally hell and coming back, I mean ugh, this was the worst thing to ever happen to a person. Now that it was over, I literally have no idea what any of it means or how to tell Oden that there's a Zeus (they are basically the same god, so I was I supposed to tell him that there was a god of equal strength, size, and brains as him).
Just about the time when mind started whirling for answers and Annabeth gets that look on her face, I figure that we are pretty much screwed. There was no solution, no matter how much I thought about how we could never tell anyone. It would have to be our little/big secret.
I looked over at Annabeth and was about to tell her my plan when she blurted out,"We can't tell anyone."
Just then, a crack of lightning light up the sky.