A little Jealous

Nashi's was unconscious yet her body was twitching in pain. Erza walked towards Storm and said "What happen??" Storm sighed and explained "Nashi ate the flames from a bomb, it probably poisoned her."

"I have to save the children!" Nashi all of the sudden yelled. Nashi woke up and said " I have to save them!" She kept saying over and over again. Ashes were all over her face. Nashi grabbed her head and screamed, every last beating moment screeched with pain.

Storm wrapped his arms around Nashi and yelled "HEY HEY CALM DOWN NASHI!" He turned to Erza and asked "Erza, could you get someone who knows healing magic?" Erza nodded and asked near by villagers where the town medic was.

Nashi yelled in pain. She finnaly got the strength to say " Storm I can't take this anymore, it hurts too much I can't! " Nashi yelled in pain again. Storm was worried for Nashi "Erza's getting a doctor. You just need to hang in there!" He glanced around and muttered "Come on Erza.....where are you?"

Erza ran back, dragging the medic towards Nashi. The poor guy was practically crying because she was dragging him. Nashi screamed again. There was too much pain. Nashi couldn't take it anymore. "Please, I can't take this anymore, just take me! Please! I don't want to feel it anymore!" Nashi looked around but all she saw was red, she halfway heard Storm but the ringing in her ears were too loud.

The medic started to heal Nashi and asked " What did she do?" Storm replied " She ate the flames of a bomb..." Medic nodded and said " She's poision but another then that she's fine." He gave an antidote to Nashi.

Nashi felt sleepy. She got on her hands and knees and fell asleep. Storm said "She'll be fine.......right?" He stared at the medic. The medic said " Yes, she'll be fine. But you need to get her to a real hospital quickly. This antidote oy last 4 hours."

Nashi fell unconscious, until she woke up in a hospital. Her head hurt and her lungs were burning, but other than that she was fine. Storm had fallen asleep in the chair next to Nashi, his hand held tightly in hers. Nashi smiled and whispered " Thanks Storm" She ran her fingers threw his soft hair and kissed him in the forehead. Storm was still asleep, but smiled when Nashi kissed him.

Nashi patted his head. She slumped down in her bed until she saw someone enter the room, it was Jeneck. "Jeneck what are you doing here?" She asked surprised, but still kept her voice low so Strom could sleep. Jeneck replied " Heard you you are flames of a bomb.....So I decided to check on you...." He looked the the sleeping Storm. Jeneck notice that Storm was gripping Nashi's hand.

Nashi looked over to the side "Oh thanks. To be honest I didn't know I would see you again. I didn't know what to think when I saw you for the first time in years." Jeneck said " So when are you getting out of the hospital?" He kept staring at Storm gripping Nashi's hand. He felt.....jealous. He glanced towards Nashi.

Nashi realized what he was looking at and departed her hand from Storm's. "I don't know." She said. Nashi looked down at her legs. "Jeneck why didn't you come back, you knew I could've helped you." Jeneck sighed and said "I know Fairy Tail and you could have helped, but Nashi, I was worried about you. I didn't want you or any Fairy Tail members to get hurt. The person following me is........dangerous." Nashi said "That dosen't make it ok. Whether you did it unintentionally or not you hurt me by leaving me. I would've rather got hurt then have you leave me. Before I was old enough to join the guild you were my only friend. I know you Zeref is you know I fought him myself!" Nashi didn't mean to yell. 'Whoops' she thought.

Jeneck sighed and said "I'll see you later Nashi." He walked out of the hospital. Nashi growled and acadently slammed her fist into Storm's hand. "Who dose he think is? He can't just walk out of a conversation!" Nashi growled some more. Storm woke up and fell out of the chair and held his hand to his chest. " Nashi what was that for!?!?" He said. Nashi looked at him "What do you mean? What did I do?" Nashi looked at his hand " Oh right sorry." She smiled with a teardrop.

Strom said " Its fine." He looked at Nashi " Your face is red. Your face only red when you get mad. " Nashi touched her face. "Is it? No its not! Shut up Storm." She sighed and said " Jeneck came and when I tried asking him questions he didn't give much of an answer and left." "How are you? Are you Ok?" She asked.

Storm said " My hand is fine. Anyway, the doctors said you could leave. I asked them a few hours ago and the time you can go is in....." Storm checked the wall clock and said " 2 minutes from now." Nashi got out of bed. "2 minutes! Come on let's go home now!" She smiled and reached her hand out for Storms. Strom grinned and grabbed her hand. Erza had already gone home, taking about 30,000 jewls from Storm's wallet to but more Strawberry Cake.

A/N Hey hope you guys like the chapter!!!! Its going to get very interesting soon! Hehehehehe >:3
Anyway I'd also like to say thanks to @OtakuGirlShipzNalu You should check out her stories as well