The Train Ride

Lucy heard crashes outside, probably from Natsu and Gray fighting.Again. For the 60th time.Selene faceplamed

Nashi yelled "Get him dad!" As she punched through the air."Aye! Get him Natsu!" Happy said sitting on top of Nashi's head.

Erza saw her 1000 jewl cake was destroyed as a flaming and frozen chair flew by. She summoned her fire empress armor and sword, and looking at Gray and Natsu angrily.

Natsu and Gray hugged each other immediately.Nashi frowned and said "Why'd you stop?" She went over to where they were and saw Erza."Oh" she said and slowly turned around and walked slowly away.
Erza pointed the sword at them and yelled furiously "THAT CAKE WAS EXPENSIVE! GET OVER HERE YOU IDIOTS!" Natsu and Gray ran out the guild as fast as the could and yelled "We're sorry!"

Selene waved at Nashi to come over to her. She sat down. Selene said "I need to talk to you." She glanced around. "Some where more private."

Nashi said excitingly "Oooo is there a big bad monster roaming around? I'll take care of it!" She said smiling holding her fist up with fire on it.
Selene faceplamed and said "No. Something.... More serious."

Nashi stood up with a confused look on her face. 'What could be more serious than a monster' she thought. "Kay lets go." She said.

*Time skips to where they walk to a forest*

Nashi crossed her arms and said "So. What's up?" "Your probably going to be happy about this, but I'm going to take a break with Max for a while." Selene replied.
Nashi dropped her arms in disappointment. "That's more serious than a monster? Also it's not like I'm happy about it, I like it when your happy, but why are you telling me about it?" Selene sighs and said "This frees my up for more missions, so I can actually go with you." She smiled and said "And we can go 'accidentally' destroy stuff."
Nashi put her hands behind her head and said with a smile "Well great! Welcome to the team." Selene grinned and hugged her sister.She had been so hung up with dating Max she forgot how fun it was to go on missions with her sister.
Nashi smiled and hugged her back. "It's getting pretty late we should head back to guild." Selene nodded and and walked to guild with her sister. She felt......relived, and free.

*Time skips to tomorrow*

Nashi woke up and got dressed. "I'm all fired up now!" She said with a smile.She put on her shoes and said "Oi Happy will you fly me over to the guild?" Happy replied "will you buy me a fish?" Nashi rolled her eyes "Sure lets go!"

Nashi looked at the request board.Then went over to Macao and waved the paper in his face. "I choose this one." she said
Selene got up and walked to the guild.Nashi said goodbye to her parents then walked out of the guild and saw Selene. "So are you ready for out job?" She said with a smile. "Oh yeah dad told Happy to come along too. Selene nodded and grinned " So what job are we taking?" She asked.

"Oh yeah....about that.... Happy picked it, so we have to help people catch a lot of fish."Happy was laughing hysterically. Selene looked over at Happy and asked " And......how much are we being paid?" Nashi sighed "600 jewl." Nashi said. Selene said "Thats it..." She was 2 seconds away from chasing Happy all the through Magnolia.

*Time Skips to the Train Station*

Nashi smiled although she was sweating. "Who needs a train when you have Happy!" She said nervously. Happy smiled "Nashi by any chance do you have motion sickness?" Nashi said "Uh no I don't but the air is so much more fun am I right?" Selene said "But Happy can't hual both of our butts there." She sweat dropped. Nashi said "Then you can take the train."

Selene bought a train ticket and went to the train station. Five minutes passed and the train arrived. Selene aboraded the train and sat down.

Zeref sat down where he could see Selene, daughter of the great Salamander. He smirked realizing how easy it would be capture her no one else was on the train.

It was starting to get late and Selene was no where to be seen. They finished the job.They went to the guild thinking Selene went home.

Selene woke up in a dungeon changed to the wall.
-----------------------------------
Hey guys please keep reading! I promise it will get more interesting and so I'll add Storm to the story. Yay! Anyway see you next time! :3