Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you have liked it this far!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Becca's P.O.V

The Betas drug me away, they shifted into human form to carry me easily. I kicked and screamed, I specifically remember kicking one very irritating female, who carried my leg, in the face. She snarled, wiped the blood from her busted lip, and they kept walking. I also managed to free one hand from a male and stab him in the leg with an ice dagger.

"Horto may raley, Becca." Said the male carting my right arm.

They spoke their own language, but I heard my name. They laid me down but then the two males stood me up. The female I kicked stood before me now.

She cracked her knuckles, and laughed.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

I returned her snakelike stare. "I bet you are."

She punched me hard, and all went black.
________________________

When I became conscious again, I was chained up in a tent-like compound. My shoulders ached, they had my arms chained up. I did a test yank, they were sturdy. Build to withstand, well, whatever GovCore wanted.

A man walked into the room. He was tall, redheaded, and looked like a man who knew what he wanted. He sauntered over to me, taking his time. He took his hand and held my chin up. He examined my face, then he backed up and expected me from afar. He sat backwards in a chair and let out a defeated sigh.

"So, your the Bio who's been escaping my grasp?"

"Seems so." I spat.

"Well, now your mine." He said evilly.

"You don't own me, Austin Booth." I hissed.

Austin looked taken aback when I said his name. He quickly composed himself.

"No. But you are on my base, in my tent, chained in my chains, against my wall. Therefore-"

"Everything around me is yours, you do not own me." I replied.

I can see I'm getting to him. His knuckles are white, squeezing the chair tightly.

Austin sighed. "You are exactly like they told me."

"Really? I thought I might have been even worse." I spat.

"Nope. You know Becca, you are just like Brody. I can see why he is your twin." Austin said gazing up from under his eyelashes.

My heart dropped at the thought of Brody. I have been so wrapped up in Callum's well being, reaching Haven, and keeping Braxton and Asher from killing each other, that I completely forgot about Brody. Another thought twisted my gut.

"How can you prove Brody is even remotely related to me?" I accused.

"You two share the same birthmark under your jawline." He said, tapping the spot on his jaw where my birthmark is.

My heart sank, he knows. And now that he does, he could use that as a piece in his twisted game.

"Now that we gotten all that out of the way, a few simple questions. You answer, yes or no, and it's over in a few minutes." Austin said.

I opened my mouth to retort, but he beat me to it.

"And if you do not cooperate, we have means of making you talk. But I really, really, wouldn't to ruin such a beautiful rose like yourself." He said, eyeing me once more.

I set my jaw defiantly.

"Where are the other Bio's?" He asked.

"I don't know any other Bio's." I lied.