Chapter Eleven;

Jodies POV;
I flutter my eyes open to the harsh sunlight that pours through the gap in the curtains. I try to move but realise I slept in the same bed as beau last night seeing as I didn't have my own room here. His arms are snaked around me, his chest pressed against my back. I feel safe for once, it's like he's my weakness. fuck. I twist my body around to face Beau noticing he's still fast asleep, his lips parted just slightly. He actually looks quite cute when he sleeps, he's like a totally different person when he's awake. I wish he was always like the Beau I experienced the other day in the car, I liked that Beau much more than the horrible one. I can't help but think about how soft his hair would feel in between my fingers, I think for now I should just keep that as a temptation. I hop out of bed quietly, thankfully not waking Beau in the process, and decide to adventure of downstairs, I haven't eaten for over 48 hours and the hunger is really starting to kick in.

I look through the fridge desperately trying to find anything to fill my rumbling stomach, moaning for food. Unfortunately for me, there's nothing but mouldy crisps and out of date alcohol, which wont give me anything but food poisoning. I sigh in frustration walking down the hall and towards the living room. The sparkling of the lock catches my eye as I pass the front door. Today it looks different, like it's unlocked? I wiggle the door a few times, slowly sliding it open, a gush of cold air punching me in the face, like a kick to the head. I look back towards the stairs, nothing but silence. Do I risk it and run? Or play it safe and step back inside? Time is ticking away, if I don't run now I never will.

James POV;
"Wait boys shutup a minute." I yell over Luke and Jai who are currently screaming at eachother from across the room. The room falls silent, nothing but the sounds of air travelling around the house.

"Did anyone else hear that?" Daniel speaks up, me instantly nodding.

"Shit!" I yell, grabbing my shoes whilst running towards the front door, the rest of the boys following behind. When we get down there, the door was wide open, the breeze running through the house making it colder. "I'm going." I shout, running out the house and turning right. God knows where she is, she could be the other side of town by now.

I keep my eyes wide open, hoping she would've stopped off somewhere. In the far distance, I can see a figure running, their hair swaying rapidly in the wind. I speed up my pace and gradually come closer to the girl who's running for her life. I grab onto her wrist, squeezing it tightly being careful just incase it isn't her. She stopped and turned to me. Bam, Jodie.

Jodie's POV;
Fuck, why did they have to see me?Why didn't I run faster? James throws me down onto the sofa, the boys faces red with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Luke screams in my face, his hand connecting with my now reddening cheek. I whine in pain, leaning further back onto the sofa.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW RISKY IT IS FOR JAMES TO GO OUT THERE?" Daniel yells even louder than Luke, piercing my ears. I look away, trying to block out the noise in which is consistently thrown at me.

" fucking hell your so difficult" Jai complains, his voice shaking with anger. Now I'm angry, how can he stand there and say that when he brought me to this hell hole in the first place?

"Your a fucking cunt" I mumble, keeping all my attention on the wall, which has somehow become interesting.

"What was that?" James joins in sternly, I just roll my eyes, asif they didnt hear me.

"You know Jodie, things could be good, if you would just stop acting like a brat." Beau speaks, clearly not as angry as the rest of these nutters. This just proves how much I mean to him, if he really 'loved' me not in a million years would he treat me like this.

"Maybe the moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it.. Some stories just don't have a happy ending." I speak, my voice shaking, tears now falling from my bloodshot eyes. "Everything is totally okay in your eyes though. You don't understand and I can't explain so if you wouldn't mind, please fuck off."

Jai looks at me one last time, and I swear that if looks could kill id be dead. Within a few minutes they've left, well everyone except Beau?

"You just make things so much harder for yourself." He explains, slamming his head back onto the top of the sofa.

"You don't understand what's it's like being here with people who treat you like shit beau." I say bluntly.

"Why did you run away?" He questions, ignoring my previous answer.

"I didn't wanna get caught when I went to get your stuff." I lied. I couldn't tell him the truth, I couldn't tell him i was to get away. They'd kill me for it. I don't know why they can't just let me go. They think I'll tell the police, I get that and I know they won't trust me but I don't think they know just how much I want to go home. Something I've learnt whilst being here though is to never take your family, friends, freedom for granted because before you know it, it could all be taken away.

"Oh...we've gotten our friend to bring it round now anyway seeing as you disappeared." He says quite taken back by my answer, no idea why though. I nod slightly, looking down at the floor. "He'll be here soon."

END OF CHAPTER.