{1} The Wreck

~Third Person POV~
When you get old enough to drink what do you do? Party. Jude Adam Foster through a surprise birthday party for his boyfriend of 12 years. Connor Stevens had no idea any of this was happening. For his 21th he had college work so he didn't think anything of it. Now Connor at 23 can finally have the party of a life time.
"How much further love?! My feet are killing me."
Connor whines for the millionth time as a scarf his covering his eye sight.
"Almost there. Jeez calm down."
Jude laughed stopping at the destination.
"Why we stopped you going to kill me?"
Jude walks up to where their friends, family, and coworkers were.
"You can take it off now."
Jude said. Confused Connor took the scarf off dropping it when everyone screamed
"Surprise!"
Christmas lights hung on trees in the middle of a forrest, picnic tables spread out with Connor's favorite food.
"What! Oh my god Jude! This was you?"
"Well everyone helped not just me."
Jude ran up to his boyfriend hugging him.
"This is so freaking amazing."
Jude's brother Brandon walked up holding two beers.
"One for you Connor. Don't share with Jude or moms will kill you."
Beyond them stood Mrs. & Mrs. Adam Foster talking to Connor's parents.
"Don't worry I won't."
Brandon nodded cheering with Connor before walking off.
"Can I have just a sip?"
"Mmmm if kissing me yes."
"Huh?"
Connor chuckled getting the drink off with his promise ring to wait for marriage.
"When I drink and we kiss your taste it."
He said before taking a gulp. Then coughing.
"Ew this stuff sucks."
Connor wasn't a big drinker. On his 21st birthday his room mate in college bought him a beer. Connor didn't like to drink because he's seen what it's done to people, his dad for example is a ex alcohol.
"Well now you can official enjoy beers while I have to wait a year."
Jude pouted. Connor pecked his boyfriends cheek.
"Soon my love."
Jude blushes smiling taking Connor hand leading him to the guest.

;;1 hour later;;
Jude was holding Connor's hand as they sat at a table as a video played. It showed Connor from little baby, first prom, and with all his friends. The end had Jude in the end smiling with a sign "I'll love you forever even grey and old."
"Aww love thank you. I love you." Connor used his free hand to wipe his tears smiling at his boyfriend.
"I love you."
They shared a kiss making everyone cheer. Music turned up again with everyone dancing and parents started to leave.
"Call if you need a ride. Be safe. These roads are really curvy."
"Yes momma I promise."
Jude hugged his mom Stef before hugging his other mom Lena. They kissed his cheeks before getting in the car leaving. Few minutes after that Connor's parents the Steven's left too. Leaving twenty years and one nineteen year old to party. Connor handed Jude the beer he was holding.
"Try it. Taste like rootbeer."
Jude took it drinking it.
"Wow that's sweet! Like tasty sweet."
"You can finish that one I'm going to see if AJ has any more."
"Okay."
Jude sat back down at a bench drinking his beer. A guy was walking by offering beer to everyone.
"Want one?"
Jude nodded thinking he'd try it and let Connor finish it if he can't find a beer. Connor didn't come back so Jude finished the beer. He stood up looking for his boyfriend seeing him doing shots with fire in them.
"Wow wow birthday boy what you drinking?"
"Fire-e shots?"
Connor jumbled drinking the one in front of him.
"Man your hot. Shhh."
Connor put his finger on Jude's lips.
"Don't tell my boyfriend. He's hot too but you. There's three of you."
Connor let go of Jude's lips before talking to one of Jude's other "three".
"Okay let's go home. I have another gift for you."
"Ooh yay! I love gifts! But it's so much better if you give then get."
Jude found Brandon near the drinkers but not drinking with his girlfriend Abby.
"Hey can you help me."
He had Connor leaning on his side.
"Sure."
Brandon stood up picking up Connor bridal style carrying him to Connor's car. Jude stumbled over a rock catching up to them.
"Where's the ---"
Jude opened the car without a key.
"He never locks it."
Jude told him many times how unsafe it is, yet he doesn't listen.
Jude opened passenger side door letting Brandon put Connor in the passenger side.
"You want me to drive? So you can rest?"
"No no it's fine. I'm staying at his house tonight."
Brandon's eyes went big.
"Get your head out of the gutter I'm helping him throw all this first hangover stuff up."
Brandon's eyes went back to normal.
"Okay. Be safe mom said it's suppose to rain tomorrow morning."
"Alright. Bye."
Jude got in the drivers side closing the door and found the keys in the middle of the seats box thing. Still not safe Connor. Jude put the keys in ignition before backing out of the parking lot and started to drive. He turned the heat on being Autumn it was chilly night. Bright stars lining up the night sky. Jude heard Connor stir in his sleep.
"Jude..Jude no no stop no!"
Connor jumped away startled.
"You okay Connor-?"
"Stop driving it's not safe!"
Connor yelled reaching for the steering wheel.
"Let go Connor stop!"
He felt the car jerk to Connor's side. Jude pulled in his direction. He saw bright lights on Connor's side pulling it off just in time. Connor sat back falling back asleep. Worried Jude did a rule he swore he's never do he looked of the road. The car brighting with a loud honk making Jude look away from his sleeping boyfriend to swerve away from the truck. Hitting a electric box. Making him fall back with airbag making him pass out. Making Connor open his eyes seeing the bolt and Jude. He unbuckled his seat belt stumbling little as he pushed his door open. Jude's was stuck with the trucks log pieces from the back of it. Pushing Jude in. Connor unbuckled Jude's pulling him out. Laying him on the grass near the car. Connor went back in the car to get his phone but the shock from the bolt touched the static of the phone getting in his eyes. Making him dial 911. He stumbled trying to walk to his boyfriend.
"Hello what is your emergency? What is your address?"
He fell by Jude with phone in his hand dropping it he looked at Jude on the side reaching for his hands and held on to it squeezing it.

(Dun dun dunnnn Jonnor feels sorry yes a Jonnor fanfic oops my bad I just love Jonnor 💙 and no I'm not guilty of watching a lot of YouTube Jonnor videos. This story already makes me happy then upset :( sorry !)