People i never thought id see again

"Daryl."

"Ya' guessed it sunshine... You should've said goodbye. At least a warning!" He was mad I could tell Daryl Dixon never screamed at me or anyone else since I had been in the rooms. I jumped.

" anything' I was worried we thought ya' and Shane where dead!! Do ya' know how the hell that made me feel??!!!!"

Daryl and I had done a lot of things together but fighting wouldn't one of em'

"Daryl! You don't know how hard it was for me to leave!! But I couldn't stay there!"

"Why couldn't you have stayed!!??"

"Why are you here?" I dodged the question.

" we helped your group. Why are you dodging my question?!!!"

And I swear, it felt like an hour had passed, because everything suddenly got, silent.

He through his hands up and came towards me, I swear I thought he was gonna hut me, but instead it was a hug.

What the hell? Daryl Dixon does not hug people!

"Daryl the hell you doing?"

"I missed you.."

"Hows Merle?" I asked I loved Merle, honestly I didn't know who couldn't..

"He's worries sick about ya'"

"Why I'm fine. Ya' know I might wanna pay you an ol' Merle a visit." He stared strait into my eyes.

"I think he'd like that."

"You got one decision, Maddie, him, or us. Or he can come too. Rick wants ya' back and so do I and Merle and Maggie and everybody else Mads."

"Okay." Really, all I wanted was for him to get out of that damn room so that I could leave. He left..

Daryl Dixon, you always read my mind....

I walk outside, I had knew Maggie since Middle school, We where actually sister, well step sisters anyways... Whatever. We're sisters. Truth is I knew that we where going to the farm, that's one reason I left.

That and the fact that I didn't want to get attached to anyone.

That's exactly why I left, but no one could see that nobody could understand what I went through, nobody but Rick.

"I know why you left. You couldn't stick around that's okay. It's fine I would've at least thought you would've said goodbye. You always said goodbye, to Carl, Lori, me. What happened? I get why you ran off I do Mads, but you put me through hell trying to figure out why you might leave and then I remembered. I just didn't understand one thing. Why did you leave right before we got to Hershel's  farm?"

"Maggie, Maggie's my sister.. She ended up being my step sister, and Beth is my half sister. My mom she, when Hershel was drunk. I bet he told you about all that shit that he stopped drinking when Maggie was born. He didn't. In fact, he stopped when Beth was born. I know because I was the oldest. I was 7 at the time. That stuff ya' don't forget Rick."

"That stuff ya' never forget, Mads ya' won't ever. She'll always be your half sister jand step sister why don't you go talk to them, they're here ya know."

"How did you know I was here?"

"We didn't we where trying to get back to the farm before nigh, it didn't work out."

"Then how did Daryl know I was in the building?"

"He caught up to Shane" I nodded.

"I need to go and talk to my sisters and then ill meet you back here. Don't tell Glenn I'm here though, and bring him with ya will ya?"

"Sure Maddie." Rick said.

I sure have missed you Glenn.

Daryl, came out of the building

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. There wasn't a moment that I didn't think about what would have happened if I would've stayed." I spoke.

"I know how you feel, I started to leave before too. I never had the guts."

"Well i just might take your offer into consideration."

"I hope so.." I hear Daryl number under his breath.

I'm drowning in shame. I walk over to Beth and Maggie. There backs are facing me.

"Hey y'all" they turn around.

"Maddie!!" They both scream as they hug me.

"Okay, shh, now be quite."

"go see someone else I'll be back." I tell them.

I meet Rick back and Glenn is there too he doesn't see me.

"I missed you, China man."

"Madison!" Is all I heard before my feet were lift up of the ground and I was spun around twice.

"I missed you so much." He said in my ear as my hair brushed against my cheek.

"I missed you more."

"Your blonde hair?" Glenn asked

"I died it."

He nodded

Shane came up to me

"I need to talk to you in private."

I nodded.

"Wherever you go I'll go to. What are we
doing?"

"We're going back home, with our family."

We finally had a place to call home and a family that's we could love forever.