The CDC

We need to leave because walkers are here so we gotta go. After we where finished burying are loved ones and found out that Jim was bit. After Rick and Shane got into an argument about fort benning and the cdc. But the cdc was the only way that jim would have cdc a chance. It was Jim's only chance...

"Hey rick.."

"Yess... Madison.."
"Are you ever goons stop calling me that?"

"No.."

"Ugh.. I think Shane and Lori have--"

"No." He cuts me off

"Watch the way she looks at him rick."

I got stuck with Shane when we rode cars of course I didn't care though that man is my best friend... Come on he's fucking awesome...

I knew we would make memories... Hell, me and Shane could make memories anywhere:. Yes; even in the zombie apocalypse..

We listened to all kinds of music until we had to stop.

"Why'd we stop?"

" I don't know.." He answered

We both got out to see that Jim wanted to be left.

"I dint know if I could live with that, man" Shane said

"It's not your choice." I clarified.

As rick helped Jim get up the hill and said

"Are you sure?"

" I'll be with my family." Jim answers

"Do you want this?" Rick ask Jim holding his knife out to Jim

"No you'll need it more than I will..." We all said are goodbyes I was before daryl.

"Goodbye jim."

As I started to turn around he said "wait."

I turned back around he said

" you say the way that daryl looks at you?" He pauses "see the way Shane looks at you?" He pauses again I turned around to look at Shane to fund out that he was staring!. But this time it was different he was starring at me.. Not my ass or boobs... Me. As I returned my attention back to Jim. " daryl looks at ya like he's never saw a women before looks at ya like your an animal and he wants to rip your clothes off." I snickered at his comment as he coughed n smiled at me.
"But Shane Shane looks at you like your the only girl in the world and he looks at you he loves you hen he looks at you it's like hou can see love and it's something that doesn't happen very often, not in this world not in the world before,this...  So please show him a little love..."

"Okay"

"Maddie, I see something different about you your gonna go very far... Goodbye Maddison.."

"Goodbye Jim"

As I got down Shane looked at me

"Ya okay?"

"Yeah." I said as I held his hand we hugged and I held his hand I looked up at Jim he waved and I waved back he mouthed to me 'be safe' I nodded

We started the engine. As, we started to drive I got Shane's hand and held it as I looked up at Jim and scooted closer to Shane he kissed my forehead I looked over at Jim one last time as he mouthed once more 'told you.' I Just smiled. I was sad but I wanted so I asked Shane something........;.;.........

"Hey Shane?"

"Yeah"

"What comes after 69?"

"70"

"Mouthwash!" We both started dying.. We laughed so hard . I went to sleep on Shane my head on his chest. I smiles as his heartbeat grew faster as I scooted closer to him.
"Mmh" I said as he moved

" sorry didn't mean to wake ya"
"It's okay"
As we finally got to the cdc I stayed close to Shane because honestly i was kinda scared.

"Your killing us !!" Rick yelled.

Me and Shane and daryl where killing walkers when the doors opened and we hit greeted by a man with a gun. We went out to get our stuff and then the doors closed.

We all went to eat and had a good supper with wine and I got a little drink... And by a little I mean a lot! Like more Than daryl drunk. Before I was even drunk I had my feet resting on Shane's lap..

But know I could barely walk so Shane picked me yo and packed me in our room. As i et on the bed he let me take. Shower first then he did then we both got I. Bed and went to sleep,