Need to come back part 1(Bonus)

Bella POV

Recap

"You kissed her back" I said my voice strained

The girls tried to get me to feel better, but I collapsed onto the floor

Recap over

I fell into a pit of darkness and I couldn't come back to the light.
I tried to find the light but didn't find anything. I don't know how to get back to my baby's, to my husband. But I couldn't move , I couldn't see, I couldn't smell. I couldn't do anything. With all my might I tried to listen for my beloved family but ended up with nothing. Where I'm I anyway?!

"I just wanna go home !!" I yelled.

Nothing.

That's all I heard, that's all I saw, that's all I felt.

The darkness was starting to get uncomfortable, but I didn't know how to escape this.

Was this death?  Was this heaven ?
I thought heaven was supposed to be peaceful, and I would be with the ones I love ?  And I thought it be much lighter then dark.

I guess this must be the other place, but I didn't feel like I was burning, it felt like I was floating. Floating in the middle of no where.

I shouldn't have left, this makes me a bad mom, wife, daughter, sister. They probably won't like me anymore. They'll leave me, just like before, but take my babies.

Wait, why are negative things coming to me ?

I needed to be strong for my babies, for my family.

But how do you escape from nothing? Why isn't there anything here ? Why am I in the middle of no where?

This all just makes no sense! I'm confused. I don't know what to do.

(Bonus part! Quick A/N
After leaving you for so long I felt bad. So here is something I thought would be fun! You get to write different parts on this chapter of how Bella will get out or rescued or anything else you come up with with your guys' incredible minds! OK now go do it lol!)

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Write your story

Bye bye guys hope u guys enjoy !

Bye luv Yas!

- NaeNae💖