Nine.

Luke and Michael walked into a local ice cream shop hand in hand. 

"Luke!" Someone shouted when they walked in. It was an older lady from behind the counter.

Luke smiled and walked over to the counter. "Good afternoon, Cynthia." 

"Who's this cutie with you?" Cynthia said with a wide smile.

"This is Kit- Michael," Luke said proudly and Michael shyly waved. "I still like Kitten better," Luke whispered the last part just to Michael. Michael blushed deeply.

"Hello Michael, nice to meet you, what can I get for you two?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'll have the usual, and, what would you like, Kitten?" Luke smiled.

"I'll.. I'll have s-strawberry please," Michael whispered.

Cynthia smiled and nodded, going straight to making their ice creams. Luke paid once they were ready and the two of them went to sit at a table.

"H-how does she k-know you?" Michael asked, licking his ice cream.

"My mom used to take me here every sunday after guitar, so I stuck with it and still come every Sunday," Luke explained. 

"Y-you play g-guitar?" Michael asked.

Luke nodded, "yup, since I was five and could hold a guitar."

"C-cool. So why d-doesn't y-your mom s-still take y-you on S-Sundays?" Michael questioned.

Luke sighed and looked down, but then back up. "She uh, she died when I was six, overdose..." 

Michael's jaw dropped and he took Luke's hand over the table. "I-I'm sorry, I.. I uh s-shouldn't be s-so nosey."

Michael looked down and Luke squeezed his hand gently. "It's okay, Kitten. You didn't know, and it's alright, you were just trying to get to know me."

Michael nodded and looked back up, "d-do you s-still go to l-lessons?"

Luke shook his hand, "no, my uh, my dad smashed my guitar when I was thirteen, I couldn't afford a new one."

Michael frowned, "why w-would he d-do such a t-thing?" 

"He thought my constant playing was annoying and god fed up with it. My dad isn't a nice guy," Luke sighed. 

"I-I would l-like to h-hear you p-play," Michael smiled softly, "I'm s-sure you're n-not bad."

Luke chuckled, "well you're kinda out of luck, I don't have a guitar."

"I h-have one," Michael smiled.

"Wait, you play?" Luke asked.

Michael nodded. "We c-can go b-back to my p-place, m-my mom's n-not home a-anyways."

Luke chuckled, knowing that Michael didn't know what he basically just said, but nodded anyways. "Sounds good." 

a/n: FEELS GOOD. heh I had to, I bet some of you did too. Anyways I KNOW ITS SHORT I WAS GONNA COMBINE THEM BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE TO BABYSIT AGAIN RIGHT AWAY AND IM NOT EVEN DRESSED SO LIKE IM GONNA CUT THEM IN TWO. I hope you liked it THANKS FOR 50+ votes and holy shit 300+ reads??? thats fucking amazing guys I love you.

oh oh oh and I got called mum yesterday, (( on a different story but it still happened )) and it was fucking great heh.