One.

Luke stood in his original spot; the back of the school, beside the back doors. He was leaning against the wall like usual, smoking a cigarette. Luke was waiting for his favourite person; the boy who wore the black leggings and oversized sweaters.

Luke didn't know the boys name, but ever since freshman year he has had eyes on the boy. Claimed him as his. They've never talked, as the boy is too shy to even make eye contact with luke. 

Luke does have a frightening appearance. He smokes, is tattooed head to toe and has piercings everywhere. He also hangs out with people who have the same appearance.

Of course, Luke would never hurt the boy. He's too small and innocent for Luke to hurt. He cares about this boy, even if he knows nothing about him.

As per usual, the smaller boy makes his way through the bushes, coming from his home and heads towards the back doors of the school. Today he is wearing the same black leggings with an oversized grey knitted sweater and sky blue converse. 

Luke bite his pierced lip, eyeing the boy like usual. The boy stares at the floor, feeling Luke's eyes on him. Sure, you'd think with the three years of this, he'd be used to Luke by now, but he still tends to make him nervous.

Luke nods at the boy as he makes his way past him.

"Good morning Kitten."

A/N: New story yay. Tell me what you think so far. I'm going to try really hard on this story, wish me luck.