"Because I trust you..." I trailed off.

"Not in that moment you didn't. It was to easy. That's it. I'm taking you to the gym, I'm going to train you!"

What was the whole point of this? He's acting crazy for no reason. Out of nowhere, he comes up with this theory that I need to learn how to protect myself. I can handle it. I've been doing it for a while now. When I looked up, snapping out of my daze, he was gone. Harry had left me to handle his craziness all by myself. Sometimes I just can't handle him.

Waking up, I realize an alarm had been added on my phone. Great, Harry would be the creeper to do something like that. He even labeled it.

4:30 Meet me there by 5

Great. I'm falling for a creep.

-

"I told you to meet me here half an hour ago."

"I got caught up..."

The gym was empty aside from the workers there. Maybe about three other people, but other than that, it was pretty much abandoned. Harry motioned me onto a mat in the middle of the gym. He had tape wrapped around his hands, gym shorts on, and of course no shirt. As usual.

"Ready?" He whispered.

"I guess."

My response played a small smile on his face. Not big enough to display those perfect dimples, but it was still a smile.

"I'm going to run some sonerios. Now listen, i'm not going to be easy, and if you let me, i'm going to hurt you."

"Well, that's comforting." Okay, so basically, as of right now.. Harry is fucking crazy. He circled me, telling me that I was walking to my car, late at night. He comes up behind me, gripping my shoulders tightly. "W-w-wait!" When I felt hid grip on my disappear, I continue. "How am I supposed to know what to do, if you haven't taught me how to get away..."

'I want to see what you know."

"I know how to scream..." That was the truth. The complete truth.

He laughed at himself, running a hand through his hair. "Okay, then," That's the normal Harry. "Turn around." I let out a deep breath, and faced my back to Harry. He placed his large, and very strong, hand on my shoulder. His other was around my mouth.

I could feel his heart beat, his lips against my ear. Now is defiantly not the right time to melt into him. "I want you to make a fist with your dominant hand, Janissa. Then, cover it with the other one." I did what he said, trying to ignore the feeling i'm feeling being so close to him, outside of the bedroom. Or the bathroom at that. "Good. Now, elbow me."

"Wah-" My question muffled under his hand.

"Like you mean it. I can handle it. Do it. Right..." The hand once on my mouth, now pressing onto my ribcage. "Here." His had was quickly placed back onto my mouth. I did what he said, right into his ribcage, only he was still able to hold on. "Again..." So, I did. "Again." Again. He made me do it again, and again, and again, until he finally let go. "If you're not strong enough to get me off quickly, then you need to be able to do it again, and again, and again, until you can get me off of you!"

He motioned me to turn around and try it again, and I did. Except this time, he was rougher. This time he expected me to keep going until he was off of me. It took me about twenty hits to get him off of me.

-

All the kids were playing in the corner, Harry was with Jess, as always. Today was the day I had been dreading... Jess's birthday. In fact, I only know that thanks to Harry, telling me like a million times. But, today is the day that the social workers marked as what they call 'Collection Day", they said that Jess's foster home wasn't 'suitable' to make him a home forever. They said once he turned 9, that they needed to move him to a different home.

Which isn't good considering the only place they could find was out of state. That's going to kill Jess and Harry. I know how much they have connected since they met. It wasn't that long ago either, but they have came a long way. Jess went from 'that kid in the corner' to 'Harry's best friend."

I took a sip of the morning coffee me, and Harry picked up on the way here, and watched the children play. I should've known it wasn't going to be long before they showed up.

"Mrs., may we have a word conserving one of the children." I nod my head, and motion them to the back room. Silently telling Harry to watch the children.

"What's going on?" I act naïve.

"Well, as you know, today is Jess Andrews turned 9, meaning it's time to move him on to another home. We need to specify who is assigned to pick him up, and when." The lady speaking with me wore a pencil skirt with a loose blouse tucked in. He voice was.. rather annoying to be honest.

"Well, excuse me a minute to allow me to check my records." How that for intelligence you snotty bitch. I leave the room, to make my way back to the desk only to be met with a rather concerned Harry.

"What's going on?" He questioned. Jess glued to his side.

"Well, some people here have to move Jess to another foster home." Both of their faces dropped. "Out of state. They are unable to find another house on such short notice, which means he will be leaving shor-"

"Me! I'll take him."

"Harry, I don't think that's a good idea..." I try to convince him. He's young, and a child is a big responsibility. Jess. I mean, we are talking about a kid with ADD. That's not a bad thing, but he'll be everywhere. "Harry, he has ADD." I whisper.

"Do I look like I care! Janissa, this kid had moved around more than me, and you put together. Can you honestly tell me it's a good idea to let him live with some ... Stranger? Do you remember what I told you last night?" His voice was stern. I nod my head distraught.

"But Harry, you're only 23 years old."

"I'll get a job..."

"Then who is going to watch Jess?"

"He'll be in school, then I can meet him here." He argued.

"Harry, when you get annoyed with him, you can't just being him back, or give him away."

"I know." The woman made her way to the front desk. She brought my attention to her. Harry looked at her angrily , then quickly relaxed when I laced my hand in his. Jess was hanging on to Harry's leg for dear life .

"I believe we found a home for Jess."