Chapter 8

Your pov.

I felt some arms wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes. I then looked over. Sonic had his arms around my waist. I smiled. "Y/n...don't leave me." He said in his sleep. "I won't Sonic. I will never leave you." I said petting his fur. "Purrr." "Is he purring? That's so cute." "Good morning Y/n." Sonic said yawning. "Good morning sleepyhead." "Do you want to come over for breakfast?" He asked. "Sure." "Here" he said holding out his hand to help me up. "Thanks." I said grabbing his hand. "No problem." He said. "So who else knows? I mean besides me." I said. "Tails but that's it. I really don't want everyone to know. I was so nervous about telling you." "Why?" "Because I was worried about what you would think of me." "Oh Sonic it doesn't matter what you look like. I will always love you." I said. "I know but when I saw you and Silver together. I then thought that maybe you'll be happier with someone like me." "You were spying on us!" "It wasn't spying. I was apologizing to you. Then I saw you two through the window." "That's right the flowers and the stuffed animal." I said remembering. "I was trying to make things right. Because I love you. I've always had." "I've always loved you too. I still love you." 

Sonic's pov.

"Do you want to go fast?" (Me:It's morning by the way.) "Sure." She said. I picked her up bridal style and took off running. "Hold on I don't want you to get hurt." She put her arms around my neck. "We're here!" I said stopping. I then let her down. "Lady's first." I said letting her go in inside first. "You're such a gentleman." She said walking inside. "Hey guys!" Tails said greeting us. I held Y/n's hand. "No way!" Amy said.'Oh no Amy's going to get jealous.' I Thought. "I'm so happy for you!" She said. "What!? But you had a crush on me forever! Why are you happy?" I said. "You don't get it Sonic. I used to chase after you because I thought it was fun." "So you just chase after me because you think it's fun!?" "Not only that I'm trying to make Shadow jealous. But don't tell him that." She whispered in my ear. "Wait you like Shadow?" Y/n asked. "Maybe..." She said sitting down."Here's some pancakes." Tails said handing us some plates. "Thanks." "Hey guys!" Sally said walking in. "Hi" I said. "Hey Sal! Guess what Y/n and Sonic are a couple now!" Amy said. "Really?" "Yes! I am so happy for them!" Amy said. "Wait you two are together! You know what this means my plan worked!" Tails said. "Plan what plan?" I  Asked. "^_^ Never mind buddy." Tails said. I saw Sally give Y/n a nasty look. Y/n looked down. I put my arm around her. She looked up. I then gave her an'It's okay.' Look. Then she gave me a sad smile. "Well I'm glad." She said stomping away. "I'll make sure that she doesn't try to break the two of you up." Amy said taking a bite of pancake. "It's my fault. Now she hates me." Y/n said. "It's okay. You still got Blaze,Amy,Wave,Cream,Rouge,Tikal and Sticks." I said. "I guess you're right. I still have friends. And I got you." She said poking my nose. I blushed a little.