Chapter 1

Sonic's pov.

I watched Y/n talking with Amy. Man I really like her. And I'm not talking about Amy. I'm talking about Y/n. Yes that's right I fell for her. But does she love me back? That question always enters my mind. That question I'll never ask. Because of the thing that happens at night. "Sonic are okay?" Y/n asked. "I'm fine.Just thinking." I said smiling. "Okay so Amy and I are going to the movies tonight. Do you want to come with?" She asked. "Tonight? I'm sorry I'm busy tonight. Maybe Silver wants to go with you." I said. "Oh well that's to bad because we got second row seats." Y/n said. I did want to go with her. I always had the feeling that she likes Silver. "Yeah I guess I could ask him." She said sighing. I saw her walking away. I sighed. "Oh Y/n if only I could tell you how I feel." I whispered.

Y/n's pov.

"What did he say?" Amy asked. "He said he can't. But he wants me to ask Silver." I said sighing. "Do you think he's going somewhere with Sally? Maybe that's why he said no." Amy said as we were going to Silver's house. "Maybe." I said looking down. Sonic has always wanted to be with Sally. Every time I hang out with her Sonic jumps in. Sometimes I see him blushing. I looked over my shoulder to see Sonic taking off running. The sun was setting. I sighed again. I knocked on his door. "One pizza with stuffed crust." Silver said talking on the phone. He then hang up the phone. "What's up?" I asked. "Let's see the sky is up,and the stars." He said. "No I mean. What are doing?" I said with a giggle. "Well I'm ordering a pizza. I'm also waiting for Blaze to come over. She said She was going to play kingdom Hearts with me. (Fun game! Believe me.) "Oh." I said. "I see you're busy. We were going to see a movie. But we could always go tomorrow." Amy said. "Oh did you want me to come?" He asked. "Well yes but Blaze can join us." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow. What time?" He said. "How about 1:30." I said. "That sounds perfect. See you then." He said closing the door. "I'll see you tomorrow Amy." I said walking home. "See you tomorrow." She said going her own way. I looked at the full moon it was so beautiful. In my mind I thought of a romantic moment with Sonic. Trying to picture it perfectly. We would have a moon let dinner. He would ask me to dance with him. I had a sad smile on my face. Then I felt something wet on my face. " I'm crying?" I asked myself. I was almost home when I heard someone say. "Well well well what do we have here. It's Y/n." "What do you want Scourge?" I said looking down. "I want to make you happy Y/n." He whispered in my ear. "You can't make me happy. In fact I'm sure you make no girl happy." I said. "Really?" He said. He grabbed my arm tightly. "Let me go!" I yelled. "No way girly." He said then gagged me.

Sonic's pov.

I looked down at my reflection in the water. I sighed. I hate this turning into THIS. I looked at the moon. I pictured a perfect date with Y/n we would dance,maybe have dinner together. I pictured her in a f/c dress. Of course I would not be a werehog. I sighed again. "She could never love me." I whispered. I then smelt something terrible followed by the smell of flowers. "Let me go!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "No way girly." Another familiar voice said. Then I saw Y/n with Scourge. She was gagged. "Now let's get you to my place and......."He was cut off. "LET HER GO!" I yelled. I came charging at him. I grabbed him at threw him far away. I looked at Y/n. She had a frightened look on her face. Then I saw it two long large deep cuts on her arm. 'Oh no! She's hurt because of me.' I thought. I then got on all fours and began running away.

Y/n's pov.

I saw what looked like a wolf of some sort. He picked up Scourge and threw him far away. I looked down at my arm. It was bleeding.I was frightened that he was going to hurt me next. I saw him looking at me. I was completely frozen with fear. I looked at his green eyes. 'They're like Sonic's.' I thought. He then got on all fours and started running away.