Chapter 6

Sonic's pov.

I felt the warm daylight sun hit my face. I opend my eyes. I saw Y/n sleeping next to me. My arm was around her. I smiled slowly. I got up and picked up Y/n bridal style. "She's so cute when she's sleeping." I whispered. "Silver where are we going?" She said in her sleep. 'She's dreaming about Silver? And not about me.' I thought. Ran fast but not too fast because I didn't want her to get hurt. I brought her to my place. Then I gently set her down in my bed. I tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you." I whispered so she couldn't hear. Then I left the room. I shut the door softly. "If only I could tell you when you're awake." I sighed. "BOOM!" I heard outside. "What the heck was that!" I yelled running outside. "Oh Sonic. I got a new robot." Eggface said. "You got a new toy! I can't wait to play with it!" I said in a child like voice. "Actually I have something else in mind." He said hitting a button. A robot arm flew past me. And grabbed something. "I know your weakness Sonic." He said. My eyes widened when I saw Y/n in that robot arm. "Let her go Eggface!" I yelled. "Good bye Sonic!" He sang flying off in his robot.

Your pov.

"CLANK!" Eggman put me into a cage. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Not until Sonic comes." He said walking away. "He's not coming for me. He loves Sally not me." I yelled so he could hear me. I began to cry. I know that I'll probably die in here. "BOOM!" I heard. "Is Silver here for me?" I asked. "Let's get you out of here." Sonic said trying to let me out. But the cage shocked him. He flew backwards. "Don't touch that cage Sonic." Eggface said. "Let her go. And you can destroy me." He said looking defeated. "No Sonic don't do it! I can't let you die. Juse leave me here." I yelled with tears in my eyes. "I can't let you die Y/n." He said. "No Sonic." I said with tears in my eyes. "Do it!" He yelled. A bunch of robots surrounded him. I closed my eyes. I really didn't want to see him die. "BOOM!" I heard. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Y/n it's okay now you're safe now." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes. I was in a field of beautiful flowers. I saw my friend Sonic. "Sonic your alive?" I yelled hugging him. I began to cry. He hugged me back. "I'll never leave you ever. I care about you." He said playing with my hair.