Chapter 11: Moving on finally

This chapter goes perfect with the song 'Wanderers' from Tokyo Ghoul...just saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mirajane's POV
I look at the beautiful garden, full of different types of flowers, fruits and vegetables with the sun shining down on them.

-Freed: "There's no price for this beauty." I nod slowly.

-Mira: "Thank you for bringing me somewhere so...perfect." We were in a hidden garden from behind the gym. I look over at him smiling, seeing as he swiftly lands his hand on a leaf that has a yellow butterfly that crawls on his hand.

-Freed: "Why didn't we ever speak before...?" He mumbles as he switches his vision from the butterfly to me. I start thinking... 'Because I was in love with someone else'

-Mira: "I don't know..." His happy expression drops at my words while mine did the same before what I even said.

-Freed: "Mira... don't you think its about time to be truthful with me? Its already been three weeks since we've started dating..." He says, with a hint worry. I bite my lip softly, struggling to not remember him. I just wanted to get rid of him, start over. I mean, he made me love him when he had feelings for another. What can get worse than that in love? I look down at the grass but force smile again, looking up.

-Mira: "I'm not sure what you're talking about..." He sighs, puts the butterfly back on the leaf and stands straight facing me. His hand lands on my cheek stroking it softly and pulling me closer.

-Freed: "I care, Mira..." My eyebrows soften and I give in. Maybe I just need to talk about it, I think that'll help me.

-Mira: "Remember... Laxus?" His mouth opens slightly and he nods. "Well... I didn't know he was married when we were...together." I say as I shut my eyes for a second and open them again, memories filling in. "I was in love with him. I still love him, but not in love... I wanted to die when I found out he was gone--" My voice cracks, causing Freed to tense up.

-Freed: "You don't have to contin--"

-Mira: "No! I mean, no. I can't run away from it anymore." I say, gazing at his sympathetic eyes. He blinks many times but nods. I take a grip of my voice and continue speaking... "I'm in the process of moving on, thanks to you..." I say smiling, causing his lips to curl up into a smile as well. He leans in and gives me a sweet and soft kiss on the lips. Me not being satisfied with a little long peck, I start sliding my tongue in sneaking around but stop immediately when I hear a branch break. Shooting my eyes open, it reveals what I thought I'd never lay my eyes on again. What I thought was gone from this world and left to another. Laxus.

-Laxus: "Oh! Wow, I am so sorry for interrupting guys, I promise I didn't mean to!" He says with his eyes wanting to leave his face and mouth shaking. His voice echoes inside my head. 'No...' I thought. 'This can't be happening...' A part of me wants him to be here while the other just...doesn't. After I finally let the image flow in my head, my mouth lets out some words.

-Mira: "Y-you're a-a-alive! Oh my God... Is it really you? No! Of course not! I'm sorry for confusing you! Or maybe you're a ghost..." What is this? Some prank? I beg it to be. I wouldn't be able to withstand the sight of him. He'll just turn everything inside me upside down. What would I do with Freed? I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to be able to make such a decision. Less if he really wants to get back together. 'It can't be him!' I mentally yell.

-Freed: "You're not confusing him..." The green haired male whispers as I glance at him. His jaw is slightly lowered while his eyes are wide as well as mine not looking away from him. After a minute or so, someone finally breaks the shocking silence.