Chapter 17

"I have no idea what we're doing." Jackson said as him, Meghan, and Alicia walked through the woods. Jackson held a tight grip onto Alicia's hand.

Alicia made him stop and look at her, putting both her hands on his cheeks. "Calm down. We will find it." She said and pulled him in for a kiss. When they seperated, Jackson smiled. "Better?" Alicia asked him.

"Oh yeah."

"Uh, if you guys don't mind, we are trying to find this location they told us about!" Meghan called out to them, walking further than them, looking at trees.

Jackson and Alicia followed her. Meghan was sort of in her own little world.

"Remember, they mentioned an arrow." Meghan said.

"And a tomahawk." Alicia cut in.

Jackson turned to look around, when he almost hit something. "Found it."

Meghan walked over and examined the arrow in the tree. Surrounding it, the tree had a giant burn mark on it. They saw another one on the ground, it killed the grass around it.

Jackson pulled the arrow out of the tree and looked at it while Alicia picked up the one on the ground. The tomahawk still pressed tightly into the tree.

"Don't touch those!" Meghan said. "This is a crime scene."

Jackson, just to annoy her, twiddled the arrow between his fingers and started playing with it.

"You are such a pain in the ass!" Meghan yelled. "I don't know why you put up with him, Alicia."

Alicia was bent down on the ground, examining the dead grass. She looked up at Meghan. "Uh, because I love him." She said in an obvious tone.

"Okay, dead grass, burning arrows. I don't know what to do now." Jackson said.

Meghan looked ahead at something. "What's that?"

"What's what?' Alicia said, standing up from her spot.

Meghan walked forward, going into a darker part of the forest. She stopped when she saw something unbelievable on the ground.

"What do you see?" Jackson asked.

Meghan just looked. "Look around."

Alicia and Jackson looked around. Finding themselves at the foot of a giant dead grass feild. The grass looked as if it was burnt, but it came out into a giant perfect circle. There were no trees. Only an empty circle of dead grass.

They looked around at it until Jackson looked up. "Guys?" He said. They looked at him and then looked up at what he was looking at.

The clouds above them turned gray. A big gush of wind blowing on them as they watched. They looked around. The storm was only happening in the shape of the circle. The clouds turned into a funnel.

"Is this a tornado?" Alicia called out.

Jackson pulled her close to him. "No." He said. "It can't be."

"I think we should get out of here." Meghan suggested.

They were about to turn when a giant strike of lightning hit the tree next to them. They ducked down and screamed. They turned back to see objects falling from the sky. Like some sort of creatures were falling.

"Oh my god." Jackson said in shock. "Let's go." He said pushing the girls in front of him and they ran out of the forest.

Looking at the sky from outside the forest, just that one part of the sky was gray and violent.