When he didn't budge, and instead watched me over his shoulder seeing when I was going to be done.

"Fine!" I yelled, almost out of breath, letting him go. "But please tell me what's wro- oh." I didn't think he'd heard me because he was walking away from me. He was walking away with the bucket of peaches, towards Dale and T-Dog.

I caught up with him, grabbing two more, new, peaches away from the bucket. I bit into one of them, the juice dribbling down my chin. I lifted the back of my hand to it, wiping away and licking it from my skin.

After giving Dale and T-Dog a peach, Glenn acted suspiciously after T-Dog simply said, "Sup?"

He was a terrible liar and I could see straight through that. I supposed Liars could see liars perfectly.

+

Just as I was about to duck into my tent, a blonde head of hair stuck itself into my nose, and I almost fell over.

It was Andrea.

"And hey," a voice came from inside. "Shoot me again, you'd best pray I'm dead."

Andrea turned to me and we smiled at each other before she strolled off with her bag in hand.

Finally, ducking into my tent, the first thing I saw was Daryl poking holes in the tent with one of his bolts.

On instinct, I leapt over him to grab the bolt from his hand. I tried my best not to land on him since he still must have been sore from yesterday.

Surprisingly, he let me take it away from him, and I sat back onto my cot, careful not to forget about the peaches I put there.

"Why the hell were you doing that?" I said exasperated, chucking the bolt down between us.

"I'm stuck in bed, what am I gonna do?" he didn't look at me when he said that, instead scratching his almost-goatie and staring through the 'window' beside him.

I could understand that standing, or in his case, lying still was something he really didnt want to do. Much less with nothing to amuse him. He wanted to go out there and make himself useful. Funnily enough, making himself useful was what got him into his predicament.

"Just try not to destroy our tent," I laughed under my breath, before spotting a book beside him. "Or read that book."

I picked it up, turning it over to see the title which was, "The Case of The Missing Man." I had read it before when I was thirteen. That was a summer vacation wasted on trying to finish it - the ending was utterly dissapointing.

"Definitely don't read this book," I threw it back between us, and picked up the peach beside me, gently tossing it so it landed on his bare chest. "I know you have a sweet tooth, don't try and deny it."

He peered his eyes at me, before taking the largest bite I had ever seen anyone take off something. I'm sure he could just swallow it whole. I lifted my eyebrows, but he just ignored me, more focused on the food he was consuming. He made gentle humming sounds, he obviously didn't want me to hear, but he was absolutely terrible at concealing his appreciation.

Through a mouthful of peach, he spoke, "Thanks."

The way Daryl ate was always animalistic, and feral. Taking large unchewable bites, gnawing on bones and stuffing it into his cheeks. I had put it down to him just being really hungry, but I also thought it was because he was around squirrels so much.

"You're welcome," he tried reaching for his bolt again, but I held it against his reach. "Nope, you're not poking holes everywhere while I'm gone."