3. His parents

Always helping me, looking after me and most importantly loving me for who I am.
--
-Few days later-
-Sora's shooting day-
--
"Kris let's go to the set together"
"Oh okay!"
--
"Wow the set is go big!"
--
-after shooting-

"Wow you can act. "
"Obviously. "
"But to be honest you would not look like you can. "
"I know that's what people say. "
"Anyways how was mine ?"
"Ummm...."
"It was bad right? I know the director kept scolding me. "
"But it wasn't " that" bad. "
"Ahahaha acting is hard!!"
"Nevermind let's go eat our dinner I'm really hungry. "
"Oh let's not do that. Let's buy food and eat at home? Oh can? Oppa.."
"Fine fine !!"
"Urm what should we eat? "
"Chicken rice ? Chinese chicken rice are the best!"
"Haha ok!"
--
They went inside the car and headed to the nearest shop. While they were waking, Sora felt something brushing against her hands. It was kris's.

"I know that you want to hold my hand."
"Oh you found out. Haha"
"See if you want to hold my hand you can just ask." While saying that she twirled her fingers with Kris's. It was very cute as his hands were twice as big as hers. Kris was also shocked to see her being the first one to be on charge.
--
They brought the food and went in the car. After a few minutes they arrived. While parking his car he received a phone call. So he quickly parked his car and received the phone call. Without looking at the caller.

"Hello"
"Hello son this is your mom. "
"Oh hi mom why are you calling? Is there something on?"
"I just want to see my sons face. Ah I missed my son so much."
"Mom don't worry I am coming next week okay?" They were already reaching to their floor and when the Sora was just about to open the door Kris eyes just saw something that he couldn't believe. Sora just looked up to Kris asking him to take off his shoes when she say his eyes so worried, she turned her head and saw..... HIS PATENTS!
--
OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE. SORRY the truth is that I went and I'm still at overseas and having Connection here is a pain in the ass I mean like seriously you can't find any connection here. And if u did find it is very slow but the problem has been sloved as I'm using my moms hotspot so updating will be more frequent
--
Vote. Comment.