[END]25. Love Me.

"Oppa, thank you. I can't thank you anymore. You saved my life. Oppa.. *cries*
---
"Hey don't cry, " he cupped her face and said "since I saved your life, grant my wish," he whispered in her ear " Love me." He said if softly so that the others won't hear but he said it so softly that even she herself didn't get to hear it carefully. "What did you say?" *shh*
--
Your POV
Okay hold on, what did he said ? Why did he call me to keep quiet? Aish he said it so softy ! Wait to think of, I think I heard him saying "love" what love ? Wait love who him or me ? Aish what does he want?
--
After their lunch, Kris and Sora decided to clean up. 'Oppa," Sora asked, "Yes?", "Earlier when you came up to me, what did you said?", "Oh thats to sad, i told you that i will only say it once,", "But oppa, i could not hear it so can you say it again?", "Aigo this girl. Maybe later on you will find out. Its a secret.", "Oh what are you guys talking about?" Luhan shouted, "Nothing.", "Guys stop washing and come here, I have something to tell you guys!" Jessica shouted. They then stopped washing and headed to their living room.

--
"I am in a relationship."
"Unnie"
"Who is it ? Do we know him?" , Luhan asked.
"No. I meet him in China, shortly after i left. We have been together for 8  months. Sorry i couldn't tell you guys earlier."
"Unnie actually I already knew about this. I saw in an article. "
"

Really there was an article about it? How did we missed it?" Kris and luhan said.

"Guys why are you stressing about this? I'm really fine."
"But unnie what does he do"
"Oh he is a fashion designer. We meet each other at a fashion runaway. We kept in touch and shortly we were interested in each other. Anyway Sora what are you gonna do now? "
"Oh that, I have been thinking of acting. "
"Acting? That's a good idea! Kris why don't you teach her to act?"
"Right acting,first you will get lesson for Chinese language learning and in between you will also go for acting lessons. Oh by the way do you have any experience in acting? "
"Not acting in a big role just small ones."
"Other then  why don't you go for singing? I mean start your singing career? " Luhan said.
"That's a good idea. Let me think about it." Kris said. 

"Ah guys I have to go for my sheudual. Bye guys!"
"Bye Luhan!" We all shouted."
"Ah guys wanna party an celebrate?'
"Party? I'm not so in too party and today i feel a bit tired.'

"Tired? You didnt even did anything."
"Oh i cleaned the house."
"Oh, no wonder the house it so clean."
"Oh oppa your room is so messy and please stop getting new clothes!"
"Ya ! Do you have to tell the whole world?"

"Aigo you angry?"
"Guys stop fighting! Since you guys are not in the mood I will go home. At least i can celebrate this day with him. Bye guys!"
"Bye unnie."

"Oh kris dont you have any schedule?"
"Oh no I'm taking a break."
"Aigo you have worked hard."

"I'm gonna take a nap. Oh we will be having dinner outside so don't cook. Oh ya and wear a nice dress."

"Oh oppa why?"

"To celebrate of course."

"Oh okay!"

"Be ready by 7pm!"

--

After kris went to sleep and others went home;the house became quite again. You had nothing to do. You cleaned the rooms, washed clothes, cleaned the plates;you became very tired so you decided to watch TV. After some time you changed it to the news channel and saw the news. "Breaking news, Kris,Luhan and Sora won the lawsuit at 2pm of 29 August 2015. They had their last mediation exactly a month ago. SM Entreatment finally lost this lawsuit after many mediation. Another breaking news is SNSD Jessica was kicked out of the group, previously being blamed as a quitter. Another news is that SNSD Jessica has been dating a fashion artist for 8 months. They have been seen going out on dates but denied their relationship."

By seeing the news, your face light up. Finally this is want you wanted. Your wish has came true;a happy ending. But the happy ending is gonna end soon. After receiving endless text messages from your company and having articles about you using Kris for help has been a going around for some times. You thought that this would be over but no. It has been only an hour before this news of you guys wining came out and you already received many hates. You quietly pushed that aside before Kris sees this. It was already 5pm and you stated to get ready. Not knowing what will happend at the table, but secretly you wished for the better.

He woke up, got ready and waited for you outside. The moment of the truth, the day, where he will confess to her.

--

-1 year later-

Your POV

After 1 year, so many things happened. Everything went well. With Luhan, we have settled. After telling him that I'm not interested really changed him. He understand my decision and has moved on. Recently he has been very famous. His movie 'Witness' was really popular and due to that he has been getting many movie roles. As for Jessica, she has been really busy with her fashion career. She also hold a fashion show, showcasing her designs. Her clothes became so well know. As for Kris, it has been going hectic, with many variety shows and movie he has been really busy. And yes we are still leaving together. As for SM and my group, they have moved on. Still managing. Well as for me, I was too busy.After learning acting for the past month I finally got a role.

"Oppa"
"You there?"

"I have something to say to you."

"Oh" Kris hurriedly came out.

"I have a movie role! I'm playing an important role."
"Really? Which movie? What role?"

"Mr. Six, the gangster's girlfriend. But i still don't know who is the gangster."

"I know, it's me."
"

OMG HOL!"

"YA YOU DON'T LIKE IT ?!"
"

I LOVE IT!" smiling brightly to him and said, "Oppa can you meet me at the same resaturant that we went last year, I'll be waiting, same time, same place."

[FLASHBACK]

"Oppa where are we going? What are we eating? Do you have something to tell me?"
"YA! one question at a time!" First it's a secret secondly you will see there what we will be eating and lastly yes."

-after eating-

"Oh I'm so full this Chinese duck it's so good! We have to come again! Oh what do you wanna say?"
"I..like.. you. I want to be with you,take your time, I will wait."

--

The same place, the same time, the same day Sora had the answer to his question. "Oppa, remember this place where you confessed to me? I have the answer." "My answer is.. Yes. Yes, oppa i will be with you. You saved my life from misery. "

--

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING ! I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY. Sorry guys if you had to wait to long. And this part has been the longest chapter that I ever written. This first part has 3.8K reads, 120 votes which is a great achievement for a short time. Thank you readers who have been reading this story. I'll be going on hiatus from now on to focus on my studies. The second part will start at mid October. 29 August 2015, 11:45 pm marks the end of this part.

 THANK YOU GUYS <3