9. Second Step

"Sora do what you want I am not stoping you"
"Really?"
---
"Yes. I have seen that you are suffering more than us and you are suffering more than you used to. Me, Luhan and Jessica don't want you to be like this. We want you to survive not suffer. "
"I.. Thank you ..."- I said while I was crying softly hopping that he wouldn't hear me but he did.
"Hey why are you crying ? Don't you know that we are all here for you. "
"Thank you for you support. I should hqve listened to you when u asked me if I want to quit.."
"It's okay .. so when do you want to start ? I can help you escape from there.."
"ASAP... I can't live like this. "
"How about next Tuesday? "
"Yes please. "
---
Your POV
It is already reaching to Tuesday. He has already told me the plan.
•I have to book my ticket at Tuesday 1am.
•I have to escape from what I am doing on Tuesday morning.
•Wear dark colored clothes and wait for the car that Kris has booked.
•When going there make sure that no one would notice you.
•When arriving at Beijing wait for Kris's van.

We already finished the 2nd step and that is planing. The third step should be the finally.

Good luck to me.
--
OMG omg have you seen the Call Me Baby MV ?!? ITS SO FU*KING HOT OMG. But Suho.. It's just funny I can't even stop laughing haha. Which is your fav song in EXODUS?
Comment. Vote.
1.26k?!