Chapter 15: The Next Morning

Start from the beginning

Desire pooled in her core, and she kissed him. "Yes," she said, softly, smiling at him and then tilting her head in when a sudden thought occurred to her. "Don't you need to use the bathroom first, though?"

He chuckled, lightly pecking her lips. "I woke earlier and then rejoined you," he replied.

"Oh," she said, blushing slightly, though she didn't really know why.

He growled and picked her up with no effort. Lucienne was surprised by another wave of desire crashing through her and kissed him again. Being so tall she'd never really felt dainty. In fact, growing up, she'd always felt a little clumsy in spite of all her martial training, and had put a lot of effort to figuring out how to move without bumping into people or knocking them over. With Michael I feel... delicate, and not in a weak way, just... I think I feel like I can relax, that I won't accidentally emasculate him with my size, and I think he would make me feel the same way if he were shorter than me too, she thought to herself, smiling as he walked them into the large open shower before gently setting her down.

He trapped her body between himself and the wall, the cold tile making her gasp and arch towards him while her rosy peaks quickly hardened. He smiled with appreciation and Lucienne realized he'd done that deliberately. He leaned in and captured her lips in a searing kiss while working the shower controls, and moments later warm water was cascading from multiple shower heads. She realized that even though the water heated faster than normal, there had been an initial blast of cold, but he'd used his body to shield her till it warmed.

Her insides melted all over again, and more wetness gathered between her thighs. Her need skyrocketed and desperation to feel him inside her flooded her, overwhelming everything else. "I want you now," she told him, her voice rough with desire for him while she wrapped a leg around his waist, rubbing her dripping core against his steel length.

His eyes burned and his fangs descended before he quickly plunged into her wet heat, making her moan in pleasure and arch back against the wall. He stroked into her fast and hard, and she clutched at him, feeling herself getting close.

"Bite me," she moaned against his ear, and feeling his hesitation, "Michael, bite me. I want to feel you. Don't hold back."

He growled and his eyes turned solid gold with no white or pupil. His lips brushed her neck, choosing his spot and teasing her with soft scrapes of his teeth before he simultaneously thrust hard and sank his fangs into her.

His teeth were sharp. So sharp she wouldn't have realized he'd drawn blood had she not already known what he was doing. That was about all her mind had a chance to register before the pleasure crashed over her in waves, and she came with a scream. Her walls clamped down on him while he pulsed inside her, her nails scratching at his back, while he softly suckled her neck.

Her blood not only tasted incredible, it invigorated and filled him with power in a way he'd never felt before. He thrust hard against her, biting his tongue and using his blood to heal the small wound in her neck. Kissing her now unmarred skin, he worked his way up and captured her lips, claiming her mouth and swallowing her cries of pleasure until both of them sank down to the floor, momentarily spent.

Recovering quickly, he withdrew from her and rose to his feet, lifting her up and setting her down to sit against him on a built-in bench, warm water cascading over them both. Neither of them spoke, both still wrapped in the bliss of their joining. He turned and grabbed a bottle of shampoo from a nearby ledge, and began washing her hair. His fingers massaged her scalp, making her body relax and her eyes roll back in pleasure. Damn that feels good, she thought while slowly melting into a puddle.

Eventually he finished and rose briefly to get a washcloth. Soaping it thoroughly, he began to wash her body softly and sweetly. Lucienne relaxed against him, amazed how every touch, even against her more intimate bits, let her know this wasn't about desire, passion or sex. As incredible as all that was, this was about something deeper, and she rather suspected that though neither of them were ready to say the words yet, they both felt the same.