Chapter 6

Aphmau's POV

Late in the night, Zoey came running into our room. She looked panicked and her hair was messy (which it almost never is). I was up in a flash.

"Zoey?! What happened?!"

"I-It's Mira...Something is happening." Zoey was visibly shaking, she looked terrified.

We ran downstairs into Zoey's room (where Mira was staying) and Mira was not there. The crib by the wall was empty, and sitting politely, on Zoey's bed, was a girl, approximately ten years old. Her fire red hair and deep green eyes made her look mysterious, and she was just sitting and smiling. More than that, she was glowing. A brilliant golden light, shining  and lighting up the dead of the night.

"W-Who are you?!" I asked as my knees began to shake in fear. That strange feeling, of uneasiness, yet pure and utter calm, washed over me.

"Fear not." Her voice was almost ghostly, "I am the one you call Miracle."

"B-But-"

"I am known as the child of light, Aurora. Sister of Irene, died at age nine. For years I wandered, running from the truth. But now, I have found the one who can, take my power, and put it to good use. I only have one spell left that I can use, and I want to give it to you. Something dark and evil will come, and you have one shot to defeat it with my power."

"W-What will happen?"

"I cannot tell you, but I can prepare you, take this, and use, it wisely." She stood up and gave me an orb of light, which instantly was absorbed by my hand. Mira/Aurora wrapped her arms around me in a hug, "Thank you...mom...for everything...for healing me...for taking me in...and for loving me...thank you." The light around her grew brighter and brighter, until, it had completely disappeared. So did Mira. Zoey was standing there in shock, and I had tears, streaming down my face.

"I-I-I need to sleep..." I said, "This is really hard to take in...it was so sudden..."

Zoey nodded, and we both went back to bed.

When I entered my room, Garroth was awake, and was standing by the door. He turned to me when I walked in.

"Hey...are you okay? I heard you get up and...you're crying. What happened?"

-----Insert Explanation Here-----

"I see...so this whole time we were raising a ghost? And now you are like the lady of light until you use the last bit of Mira's Power?" I nodded, "Well, that is a lot to take in...I think you should try to get some more sleep. It's three in the morning." I nodded again, in agreement.

We both climbed back into bed and we fell asleep again.

A/N-- Hey!

Okay, so, I went back on some of Ihascupquake's older vids on YouTube, and this is kinda how it went:

Cupquake: This Game Is Inspired By Fairy Tail

Me: *listens carefully and leans forward.

That was the beginning of the Child Of Light lets play thing (Hence where this whole chapter came from) and,now I'm back to craving that game.

I'm also waiting for the next episode of the UHShe/BOOHShe Teams thing. That is irrelevant right now. Ima go cry in the corner now...

Anyways I hope this made sense to you, and I will see you later , Bye!

~Ninja