Chapter 2

(One Week After The Baby Shower) Also, this chapter is going to be a ridiculously short filler chapter but I wanted to get something out so you get what you get.

Garroth's POV

Little Mira is turning out to be a strong girl. She's learning to sit up on her own, but I think Zoey really enjoys teaching her. Iris and Alexis come over almost every day to see her (Kyle got into a bit of trouble with Brendan so he has to help with the farm work) and they are very helpful to the little girl.

-----Time Skip----- (Writers Block Got Me Like HALP Sorry)

Aphmau's POV

We were sitting at the dinner table. We had already eaten, but we wanted to chat for a bit. Malachi and Levin were up in their room playing, and Mira was taking a nap. It was just me, Garroth, and Zoey at the table. We were chatting about the newest book that Emmalyn brought us. (It was the latest book in the Midnight series...)

"Okay, so are you on team Tedward or team Cakecob?" Zoey asked me while I laughed at Garroth, who was trying to not look like he was dying of boredom.

"Me? Oh, I'm team Tedward for sure." I replied, giggling at Garroth, who was now looking at the two of us, amused, "Enjoying yourself?" I asked him jokingly.

"Obviously." He replied laughing.

Suddenly, the front door swung open, and in stepped Laurance, who was having trouble keeping upright. He had this Baka (stupid) <-- sorry I had to... grin on his face. He said nothing, but walked to the stairs, or rather, right past the stairs into the wall. He spun around, and face-planted onto the floor. The following conversation went like this:

Laurance: I'M A PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!!

Me: ...

Garroth: ...

Zoey: ...

Laurance: I WILL RULE OVER ALL OF YOU!! BRING ME MY UNICORN!!

Author: BACK OFF LAURANCE~SENPAI!! (Just Kidding)

Zoey: Are you okay Laurance...? Should I even ask...?

Laurance: I am TITANIUUUUM!!!!!

Garroth: ...I need to have a chat with Dale about giving Laurance root beer...

Me: I need to have a chat with Logan about selling root beer...

Zoey: Wow, Laurance really doesn't handle his root beer well...

Laurance: NO! YOU ARE ALL WELLS!! *starts pointing at inanimate objects YOURE A WELL AND YOUR A WELL AND WE CAN ALL GO SWIMMING IN EACH OTHER LIKE BACK IN METER STICK!! (Assuming he means Metelli...) *passes out

Me: Zoey, can you take him downstairs into the guest room and get him some water? (Mira was in Zoey's room napping)

Zoey: Yep. *takes Laurance down stairs

Me: .................................................. (That was exactly 50 dots again...) LOGAN!! DALE!! GET IN HERE!!

A/N-- Heeeeeeeeeyyyy...

That the the most random filler chapter ever

I know. I know. Sue me.

THIS BAKA WRITERS BLOCK IS KEEPING ME FROM UPDATING!!

Either way, shout outs to:

GeekeyWriterGirl for naming ALL FIFTY DOTS in chapter 3 of Blue Gems (The fifty dots here reminded me)

Also, people tell me that they are up all night reading my series, which I don't get.

Please don't. I don't want to be the cause of sleep deprived fangirl attack on Aphmau's house.

Anyways, I will see you later (Notice how I don't even expect you to like it...)

Bye!

~Ninja