Group Call

"Oh~ Who's this?" Satsuki bit her bottom lip as she observed Sosuke from top to bottom.

"My--My name is Sosuke, it's nice to meet you?"

"Eh~ So you're Sosuke, it's nice to meet you. My name is Satsuki."

'Satsuki? I've heard her name before.'

"I'm (f/n)' cousin."

"H--Her cousin?"

"Yeah. I heard a bit about you, like how you're aunt Beni's nephew and all." Satsuki snaked her arm around Sosuke's. "If you want to know anything at all, just let me know." She pressed her breasts against his arm. 'His abs aren't as chiseled at Hiro's but still....they're something.'

"..." As you heard her from a distance, you, from the corner of your eyes, glared at her. 'So annoying.' You thought as you finished tying your shoes.

"It's hot out, where's your hat?" Hiro came up next to you. He had a red baseball cap on his head to block out the sun's fierce rays.

"I forgot to bring one."

"What's wrong?" Your blunt answer made him curious to your current attitude.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"You're definitely not."

"...."

"But, I won't push you on it right now. Just make sure you tell me before the day ends so I have to force it out of you." He turned around, but just as he felt his trunks being lightly tugged on.

"Did you have to invite Satsuki? She doesn't even hang out with us like that."

Hiro snickered while turning to face you again. "She's your cousin, think of it more like a family trip. Plus, she said she wanted to help out with what we're doing, so I let her." 'Truth is, I knew Satsuki was gonna try and cling to any handsome guy, so I thought, why not let it be Sosuke instead of me this time.'

"...." You crossed your arms and turned your glare on him. 'I only know one thing that girl would really like to 'help' with.'

"Whoa, whoa, cool it." Hiro, from the tip, lifted the cap from off of his head. "Don't worry about anything happening, okay babe?" He placed the cap beside the both of your heads when leaning down towards you to hide the short kiss given to cool you down some. "I don't like it when you're angry. Silent and pissed doesn't suit you at all. You should just keep smiling and laughing instead." He then took the cap and placed it down on your head instead.

"..." You peeked past the tip of the cap to look at him.

"You don't want to get a hot head, do you?"

"Pfft, you're so corny."

"Corny for you only, baby."

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever." Finally a smile appeared.

"You up for group call?"

"Always."

"Alright," Hiro shouted, "time for the group call! We're gonna do this how we used to since there is more of us."

"What is he talking about, (f/n)?" Sosuke whispered over to you.

"Basically, whenever we have a good handful of us, we do more than just the 'call'. We only do it when whatever we're doing seems dangerous or at least calls for it, which is like almost all the time." You chuckled. "Also, Hiro's the one who always leads us..." 'Even though it used to be always Izumi...'

"...Somehow, I don't really believe you when you say that."

"Huh?" You removed your eyes away from Hiro to look at Sosuke. "What are you-"