" ..V, you go first. I'll come later..", said Sulli after they had left the infirmary.

" Where are you going?", asked Taehyung although he knew it.

" ..Somewhere.. I'm sorry .. I've to go.", then Sulli left. Taehyung saw the worry in her eyes, and he realized that worry was for...  Oh Sehun.

" Like a fool for a nonsense person..", he murmured looking at Sulli running away from him.

" Sehun..", as soon as Sehun heard her voice, he lifted his face to see Sulli standing in front of him. His eyes averted to her bandaged hand, although he was hurt to know her wound was because of him, he tried to ignore her. He got up from the floor and walked past by her.

" Sehun.", Sulli grabbed his arm. But Sehun shrugged her hand off again that caused Sulli yelped in pain a bit. His steps to her halted although he wanted to go beside her. He wanted to ask if she was ok and to say sorry but he hestitated.

" Sehun.. why..? .. Please tell me why you become like that..? Did I do something wrong..?", asked Sulli with her soft voice.

" You don't need to know the reason.. Just ... let's stay like before... you lost your memory..", said Sehun seriously.

" No.. I can't... I don't want to break our friendship without a cogent reason.", said Sulli.

" But I need. I need to break it... I don't want to deal with a girl like you..", his last sentence made Sulli startled, she felt hard to breathe.

" ..You said.. you couldn't hate me whatever I did.. But now, .. do you hate me that much..?", she asked.

" No. I don't. .. I can't hate you.. That's why I'm hurt more..", said Sehun while Sulli was staring at him confusedly and softly. Sehun quickly avoided her eyes since she didn't want his heart to weaken more under her soft gazes. Then he left, but this time, Sulli didn't stop him anymore.

Her tears started to fall down as soon as he left. She didn't cry in front of others, but she cried alone.. She was, of course, emotional since she's a girl too. She didn't remember that she didn't cry for many years, even alone, although she knew she didn't cry in front of others, from Taehyung.

Like Kim Taehyung was the only guy who could make her not to cry anymore, Oh Sehun was the only guy who could make her cry...

" Young master, it's raining.. You can catch cold..", the oldest housemaid in his house told.

" Leave me alone..", Sehun didn't care even though his whole body was soaked with the rain. He needed an outlet for his injuring heart.

" Ahjumma, let him be..", suddenly Oh Sehyung appeared. The housemaid bowed at him and left.

" Oh Sehun, your psycho gets chronically?", he asked  sarcastically.

" You don't need to care about me.. Just stay like before.. with your women..", said Sehun, without looking at him.

" How rude you're!", he let out of a heavy sigh and left Sehun alone.

Sulli glanced at the empty seat of Sehun, many times, and Taehyung, he caught her stolen glances to his empty seat, again and again. He even doubted at if she's real Choi Sulli or not... Choi Sulli, who used to care about only him, now, she was caring about another guy, .. even more than him...

Sulli stared at the name ' Sehun' in her contacts, while sitting at the bench, at the rooftop. She hestitated to call him, but she finally touched the 'Call'. After a few seconds of calling, the other line picked up her call.

" ...H..ello..?", his voice was weaker than normal.

" Sehun, what's wrong with your voice? Are you ok?", she got panic as soon as she heard his voice.

" Sehun? .. Sehun?", she got no response from him. She quickly rushed towards the cafeteria where Dasom and Chorong were.

" Who has Sehun's address?", she asked, catching her breath.

" I have.", Dasom said.

" Please give it to me. I need to go there..", she said.

" Why?".

" Just give me.. I'll explain it later.", Sulli couldn't kill the fire, which was buring her heart for Sehun.

" Where is Sehun's room?", Sulli asked to the maid who opened the door for her.

" Who're you, girl?", asked the maid, confusedly.

" Oh.. I'm his friend.. Nice to meet you.", she bowed at the maid.

" Oh.. His room is at the end of the upstairs.". No one knew that Sehun was in the high fever, since his dad told them to let Sehun be alone.

" Sehun,.. Sehun..", she knocked the door again and again, but there was no response from inside. Her hand reached the door knob since she was so worrying for him. Fortunately, it wasn't locked, she opened the door to reveal Sehun, lying on the bed.

" Sehun!", she rushed towards him, Sehun opened his heavy eyelids a bit. Sulli touched his sweaty forehead to check his temperature, it was hot like a buring coal.

" You're terribly sick, Sehun... Wait.. I'll ask for help to the Ahjumma.", and she tried to leave his side.

But Sehun grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms that caused Sulli to lay on top of him. They didn't know that the necklace on her neck dropped down at that moment.

" .. Sehun..", Sulli's eyes widened because of his sudden actions, he wrapped his arms around her even more tight...

" ..Please.. Stay with me... Don't leave me.... Please ... Ssul...".

_________________________________

I know I was so late for this update... I'm so sorry for that *Bow*. I've started to work so I lost my spare times, that's why...

But please give me some energy.... I need a lot of energy from you all....

Votes and Comments, juseyo~~~
Hehe^^

LUV U ALL!!!♡♡♡