"Well, we have to do our project still so you're going to have to wait to sleep." Jackson says, swinging his right arm around my shoulders. "I'm tired, not drunk." I say with an eye roll as I move his arm from my shoulders.

Laughs echo around the empty hallways as we continue our walk down the long hallway to get outside. "Look, I'll make a compromise like the good person I am." I say, taking a pause in between. "Let me run home real quick, get these nasty things off, and then I'll meet you guys at that small diner just outside of town."

"Yeah, that's fine. Why don't we just follow you back to your place and then we can just follow each other." Jackson says, pushing open the doors to the school in the middle of his sentence.

"No it's cool I'll just meet you guys there." I tell them, heading over to my car with the three boys in tow. Just because I sort of knew them didn't mean I wanted them to know where I lived. Whenever anyone finds out anything about me, it puts both them and me at risk, and I can't afford any more problems right now, especially with my parent's murderer running wild in the streets.

"Okay." Austin says with a nod, breaking the two stare downs that were directed towards me by Caden and Jackson. Of course they thought it was weird that I didn't want them simply following me back to my house, but I didn't care, even if they were suspicious.

The only people that knew where I actually lived were Lil, Dylan, and a select few gang members including Damien. Not even the school knows where I live since I gave them an address of this run down house I bought as a cover up.

I got most of my money from my parents when they died and from my uncle when he passed away, which is the only reason I was able to get such a nice place. Sure, the gang and racing gets me money, but not enough to buy two houses with. Despite my smaller house as a child my parents were not exactly on the poor side.

We actually had quite a lot of money that was stashed away in a savings account. I didn't even know about it until the day I inherited everything from them. My uncle also had a larger than average amount of money in his account, so much so that I knew I didn't even need all that money.

I ended up anonymously donating half of it to random charities because I felt selfish keeping all of the money for just myself. Once my racing and the gang became a huge part of my life, I got most of my money from that, so I kept the rest of my uncle's money in a banking account.

My house is my safe zone, and I am hell bent on keeping it that way. That means it is a nimrod free area. The boys might have some good intentions now, but I'm almost positive they would jump at an opportunity to cross me as long as it helped them.

That's why I was happily relieved when they started to walk back to Jackson's car to leave, no questions asked as to why they couldn't follow me. I jumped into my car and sped out of the parking lot as the troublesome three headed the opposite direction to the outskirts of town.

I picked that particular diner because pretty much no one knows about it. I was actually thoroughly surprised when they didn't ask for directions or a name. Since I'll be going to the diner as the mysterious masked fighter, I can't chance being seen by anyone that's involved with any gang.

Getting home, I quickly take off my wig the second I'm through the door and pop the braces out second. I quickly head straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair out. Next, I change into a pair of white skinny jeans with brown combat boots and a jean, button up, long sleeve shirt that folds up to just below my elbows.

I put my hair in a quick ponytail and head out, not even bothering to put on any more makeup than some mascara. I jog down the stairs and head straight to my white Lamborghini, feeling giddy to drive it.