Intro + Rules

Hello and welcome to the 5SOSCommunityPage cover book! Here we will be offering you a selection of cover types that consist of manipulated, simple and minimal. 

As of right now, all covers will be free. Below you will find the rules that need to be followed. Please read over them before you request and if you have any questions, just ask!

Please note the status in the description of this book. It will say either open or closed. Do not post a request when the status is closed - the request will not be answered.

R U L E S

01. Do not request for the same cover on multiple books.

02. Please keep your form to one comment.

03. You may request up to three times.

04. There will be no redos on covers. Small changes are fine, depending on what they are.

05. We are allowed to deny a request without giving a reason.

06. Know what you want on your cover. No ideas means you won't be accepted.

07. The book has to be posted before requesting.

08. If you use a cover, you must credit the designer in the description of your book. This is mandatory.

09. Pick up within 7 days and please let your designer know if you'll be using the cover or not. You won't hurt our feelings if you don't.

10. In your form, please put a line of lyrics from your favorite 5SOS song where is says password (this is to make sure we know you've read the rules).

11. If you are denied by a designer, you may ask to be reassigned only two other times.

12. Please be very patient. Covers may take up to a week to deliver.

13. Make sure to respond to questions asked by your designer in a timely fashion. If you do not respond within three days your request will automatically be denied by the page.