Chapter Twelve: Michael

I am going absolutely crazy. It's been exactly 54 minutes and tick tick tick 43 seconds, now 45 seconds since Rose has been gone.

What if she's dead? What if she killed herself because of me? Oh, god. I wouldn't be able to control my guilt. I probably wouldn't eat.

I would die. I wouldn't actually die, I would just die slowly mentally and emotionally.

I pace back and forth, hoping the door would open soon so, I can wrap my arms around her. She's probably cold outside even though she has a hoodie.

I go into the kitchen and grab a apple out of the fruit bowl on the counter I made earlier. I take a bite of the green apple and sigh.

I can't stop thinking about Rose! It's driving me so crazy! She driving me crazy.. I need to apologize to her and I need to make her listen to me.

The door opens and Rose walks in. I watch her as she sits down on a bar stool. She looks up at me. I can tell she was crying. Poor, Rose..

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, barely a whisper. She shrugs. "I-I have no one. I'm always going to be alone forever." Rose sighs.

What is she talking about? "Your not alone. I'm here. I know your mad-" she cuts me off. "I'm not mad. I never was. I'm upset." She says and a tear slips down her cheeks.

"I didn't kiss the girl. She kissed me. She said she was a fan and she took a picture with me and kissed me but, I pushed her away." I say with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to hear you say you didn't, okay? Right now I just want to go to bed. I have to go get dressed." She mumbles the last part and goes into the room, closing the door behind her. I sigh and take another bite of the apple.

Something must of happened while she was gone. She was furious before she left and now- now she's upset and avoiding it. Like it never happened. I don't know if I should bring it up or not. I know I should but, I want to bring it up. Maybe that will make her a little less upset.

I watch as Rose walks out of the room shakily. She's wearing a black crop top with black fuzzy pants. I sigh when I look at her stomach and see her scars; some are lines and others are words carving deep into her soul. Fat. Stupid. Ugly. Worthless. Alone. I look up at her and she's biting her lip.

She never shows me her stomach. "You are not fat or stupid or even worthless. You are loved and your not alone. I'm here for you. I'm not saying that so you-" I stop talking when she walks towards me and wraps her arms around me.

"People are so cruel." She whispers as I feel tears on my stomach (her head is on my stomach because she doesn't have her boots on.) "I would know." I say and sigh. I've bullied people just to be popular until Rose changed that. She made me into the real me.

"I don't think you can handle me anymore." Rose says, pulling away from me a call d breaking our hug, sadly. "What? Why would you say that? Your not what everyone thinks you are. Your not a dog. I don't handle you because I'm not everyone else. I love you because that's my job."

She blushes lightly and smiles for a few seconds before the smile is gone. I made her smile for the second time in my life and it's such a wonderful thing to have that impact on her.

"Your different which is great but, I don't like the fact that you make smile. I don't deserve happiness. You out of all people should know this." Rose lectures.

"You don't deserve this, you don't deserve that. Is that all you think of yourself because you know that if people knew you like I do, they would fall in love with you and I'd be the happiest person to tell them to back off what's mine." I explain and smile.

"That's kind and all but, I don't see what you see because-" I cut Rose off. "Cause' you don't know your beautiful." I sing with my incredibly horrible voice. Rose smiles and starts laughing. I love her laugh.

"I don't know where this dying laughing donkey is coming from but, it sounds like it's coming from you." I smirk. She snorts and my smirk grows bigger. She covers her mouth, trying not to laugh.

She suddenly stops laughing and glares at me. "I hate you." She glares. "Dork?" I ask her, seeing if she has caught on with what I said. "Okay. I mean Dork." She corrects herself.

"Did anything happen while you were gone? Your acting strange. If you don't want to talk about it, I'm not forcing you." I blurt out without thinking.

"I actually walked around and I, uh, walked into a alley." She says, getting nervous. She's hiding something. "Why would you go into a alley? Those things are so disgusting and there's scary spiders in alleys." I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"I don't know. I didn't even see a single spider so I guess I'm lucky." She says happy, a little too happy for Rose. "What happened in the alley?" I ask, cautiously not to make her at something she doesn't want to.

"I may have tried to take something.." She says, looking down. What would she want to take from a alley? "What do you mean?" I ask, instantly thinking if a song. She plays with her hands as she continues to look down.

"I wanted to take my life." She says ever so calmly. What?! This is crazy! She was going to kill herself all because of me! I'm so disappointed in myself for making her think that suicide is the only way out.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way." I apologize. "It's fine. I ended up not doing it obviously.." She says like its a bad thing. "Can I ask why is that?" I ask. "I saw someone in the alley I wasn't alone." She says and look up at me. "What? Who?" I ask.

"My mother."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I hope you like this Chapter, though(: