Makeup

Set when they're in palo alto.

Artemis was sat in front of her mirror, her make up bag next to it. It was a saturday she wasn't going out to meet someone, but she felt more confident in make up. She opened up her bag pulling out some concealer when Wally walked into the room.
"Hey babe, what're you doing?" Wally asked.
"Putting on make up, genius." Artemis replied rolling her eyes.
"No shit sherlock, i meant why?" Wally replied raising an eyebrow.
"Because i look better and feel better with it on." Artemis replied.
"But you're already so beautiful. You really don't need it you know." Wally said with a big smile, sitting down next to her.
"Thats nice but i don't believe you." Artemis told him.
"My dear Artemis, if you were a vegetable you would be a cutecumber." He said pecking her nose with a swift kiss
"You are so weird." Artemis stated smiling.
"Hey are you made of copper and tellurium?" Wally asked.
"Just my luck to be dating a science nerd" Artemis said her smile growing.
"You shouldn't wear make up Arty, its messing with perfection." He said sliding the bag away.
"But-"artemis was interrupted.
"Babe, i blame you for global warming, your hotness is just too much for the planet to handle" wally said with a chuckle.
"You're an idiot" artemis smiled shaking her head softly.
"Awww don't get all soppy on me, Arty." Wally smirked.
"What?"
"I know you're really saying you love me when you say that."
"Dork." Artemis smiled ruffling his hair, giving him a kiss on his cheek.
"Is that all i get for being romantic?" Wally complained.
Artemis rolled her eyes taking a swipe at her make up bag but missing.
Wally raised a finger moving it from side to side, tutting. "I will have to take more drastic measures if you try that again."wally said smirking, challenging her.
"What are these drastic measures?"
"Guess you'll have to find ou-" wally started before Artemis reached out again for it. "I have lightning fast reflexes you know, i can register you reaching out for it the millisecond after you do."
"What! No drastic measures?" Artemis smirked.
"You asked for it." Wally chuckled. He moved forwards straddling her but before she could ask what he was doing he reached out and ticked her. She squirmed back in a fit of laughter but she was trapped in between Wally and the back of her seat.
"W-wally stop." Artemis chocked out, bright red.
"Say the magic word?" Wally teased.
"P-please." Artemis spluttered.
"What no i said say the magic word." Wally said smirking.
"The m-magic word" artemis laughed, she probably would have rolled her eyes if she wasn't a squirming mess of giggles.
"Your wish is my command." Wally smiled.
"You gonna get off me?" Artemis asked, certain if the answer.
"Nope you're pretty comfortable for someone so small."
"Hey! You're not that much taller than me!" Artemis protested.
"Arty i'm a whole head taller than you, not to mention musclier."
"Of course you mention the muscles." Artemis smirked.
"At least you're not denying them." Wally retorted.
"Well theres no denying them but you're not exactly pro-boxer level."
"Must you always under credit me?" Wally whined.
"Dosen't mean you're not strong." Artemis said pecking his lips, "now if you will let me..." She trailed off reaching for her make up bag.
"Artemis Lian Crock you will not touch that or i will throw it out of the window before you even notice me getting off of you." Wally warned, "you know you're right Artemis."
"About what?" Artemis asked confused.
"You're not perfect."
"Oh..." Artemis replied looking down.
"I need to change your last name first." Wally grinned.
"Ughh you idiot!" Artemis said lightly punching his chest.
"You love me" Wally sang.
"Yeah and i'm still to find out from cupid why i do." Artemis retorted.
"Because you can't resist my devilishly handsome good looks."
"No i think it's pity." Artemis said with a teasing smile.
"I beg to differ, it's half my looks half my personality."
"How about all personality?"
"Oh so you dont find me visually attractive at all." Wally stated in mock horror.
"Well i guess you're pretty easy on the eye come to think of it."
"And there i was thinking you'd fallen in love with me because of my dazzling good looks."
"I think it was the hatred we had formally shared had created sexual tension to be honest, or at least thats what everyone says." Artemis said very matter-of-factly.
"Well aren't you the clever one"
"I think i'll leave the sciences to you baywatch."
"Well if you insist, talking of which i think we have some pretty good chemistry together, you know if we were bonding i would choose covalen-"
"wally, you're flirting using science again."
"Oh..sorry!" Wally said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck, "i just forget sometimes..."
"Aww you're so cute and dorky." Artemis laughed.
Wally just blushed deeper and rolled his eyes.
"You know that makes you look cuter, right?" Artemis teased.
"Oh shut up Arty." Wally whined.
"Aw it's not a bad thing, in fact it makes me love you more."
"Really?" Wally asked doubtfully.
Artemis pulled him forwards kissing him "would i be with a dork like you if i didnt like you?"
"I suppose not, but my many other amazing attributes could help."
"You keep believing that baywatch"

Its short but its something.