Apperance (letters)

This is set season 1 christmas/new years eve time. I hope you enjoy it.

Hey Arty!
I had trouble realising it at first but now i've stopped denying it, to myself, it was painstakingly obvious i liked her. And not just a small crush, almost in love. I love everything about her. Her smooth tan skin that covers her hot curvy body flawlessly, that if given the chance, i would run my hands over. Her cute little button nose that sits perfectly on her face. Her long golden locks that flow effortlessly down her perfect arched back. Her slightly slanted almond shaped eyes, that hold the most dazzling stormy grey orbs that make me sigh longingly whenever directed at me. Her small delicate frame that is so light, i could pick it up like a feather. Her pink lips that curl into a bright, attractive smile and laugh delightfully, but equally can used in the opposite way but they will always attract me. But it is not just her looks that entice me to her but her snarky, mischievous, dry sense of humour, her sweet little habits, our 3am kitchen talks, her lack of caring of what others think of her, her willingness to sacrifice herself for her friends, her beautiful personality, that i can't resist. They all contribute to her being the best and most amazing (and hottest) person on earth.
I think i'm falling in love with you Artemis Crock and i don't know what to do about it, but i will never want to stop as long as i know you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear baywatch,
As unlikely as it seems i have they biggest crush on they hugest dork in history. His goofy, million watt, dorky smiles that make me swoon and weak at the knees. His cute freckles that are smattered all around his cheeks and nose. His bright ginger hair thats i always want to reach out and ruffle. His perfect nose that most girls would kill for. The strong, prominent jaw line, that i just adore. His amazing, intense eyes that are so vividly green, i could just stare into them forever. His pale skin that stretches over his perfectly toned torso and broad muscular shoulders, that i could just hold on to at any given chance. The strong, muscled arms that could lift me up at any second. But not only is it the dorks appearance that makes me madly want him, but his funny (goofy) antics, the fact he is willing to stay up late with me and just chat about random things, the mischievous glints he gets in his eyes at any given time that needs to be livened up, him not caring that he is a massive nerd (and he knows it), he goes to any length to ensure that his friends are safe. All these factors are just a few things that add up to adoring him.
By now you should know exactly who i am talking about.
And yes-i am totally falling head over heels in love with you Wallace West, and i have no idea what to do about it, but no way in hell do i wan't to stop.

I know this chapter is a little short but i haven't had many ideas but i just got this idea so i decided to write it in letter form.