Found by the all-powerful Alpha

Start from the beginning

" I don't fall for under your Alpha mode, remember? I am the only one who doesn't" I smiled triumphantly.

" Soon you will. Man, I can't wait till I get to rule over you, and you my beta have to do whatever I say" he said, making my cheerful mood vanish.

Matt leaned over and whispered " My mom and dad said to give you a ride home, cause there already there with your parents, discussing the Mate Ritual of course. The Beta- I mean your dad, and my dad are discussion the Alpha Ritual so you have to be there."

Yeah, funny how things turned out, huh? My parents are best friends with Matthew's parents, and of course we always met at least twice a week. If the school found out, we would be laughing-stocks.

~~~~After School~~~~

" Okay so Mackenzie so your will be sitting on the left hand side of the table. Matt you will be at the head, and your mate will be at the right. Matt you get up say your oath, and sit down, and then Mackenzie you go. Of course, the alpha female will have to say she is faithful to you, and it's over" my dad said, and me and Matthew nodded.

Matt is going to be one of the youngest Alphas, cause usually the Alpha doesn't give up power until there child is mature enough.

" What if we won't make it?" Matt asked.

" Then it will be rescheduled, simple as that" the Alpha responded.

" I am so proud of you son! Hopefully you will be able to take over, and win power from Alpha Mosey" the Alpha said, smiling.

" You guys should probably go get ready for the Ritual now! Especially, you Mac! You want to look all pretty for your mate" my mom gushed, making me blush when Matt snorted.

" DING-DONG" the doorbell rang, and I volunteered to get it, knowing it would be Macy. When I opened the door, to find Macy with two bags of make-up supplies, and I mentally groaned.

" :Let the torture begin, I thought miserably, as Macy dragged me upstairs.  

~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~

" Wow" I thought as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Maci was wearing a gold dress, that brought out her blue eyes, and her auburn hair was professionally done by Maci. Her mask was a sparkly gold, and wore white heel.

I wore a dark blue dress that brought out my light blue eyes, and my honey blonded hair was half up and hlaf down. I wore dark blue heels, and I half blue and half white mask.

" Whoa you girls look stunning! Hopefully today is the day for you! Considering you will probably go to your mate's house, Matt is going to drive you" my mom said, and my happy bubble was bursted.

" What? No" I stubbornly complaint, but then an-all-too-familiar honk, came from my front door.