Found by the all-powerful Alpha

If you love Vampire books check out hers Alive Again , it's good and trust me it takes a lot for me to like a book!!

PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD GO ON TRUST ME THOUGH A HAVA LOT PLANNED.. its going to be a short story though :).. I think i am going to delete it if I don't get a lot of replies.. EnJoY

PLEASE RESPECT THE HARD WORK OF THIS AUTHOR! 

Prologue  

IF YOU GUYS DON'T PAY ATTENTION THIS INSTANT, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE DETENTION!" Mrs. Bellhop barked, her face fuming with anger

.  

Of course, no one took her seriously, considering today is the day for the Mate Ritual, where most of the teen werewolves find there mates, if you don't there is next month, but usually royalty such as the Alpha and Beta do.

She would be out of her mind, to give us detention on such an important day, and of course every 16 year-old would rebel against the cruel punishment.

" UURGGG! Fine have your way!" stressed out Mrs.Bellhop exclaimed, and stormed out of the room.  

" Finally, she gave up" I said, to my best friend Macy. One thing about Macy that pops out at you, so that she is super girlie, even though she will never admit it.

" Omg, I just got a text from Matthew saying he wishes to be my mate" Macy squeled, getting more giddy by the minute. Maci always had a crush on Matthew, but never ask him out, just admired him for a far.

" Eww!! Don't even say the M-word, you might get retard disease! If he is your mate, Macy, don't expect me to be at your marriage" I shuddered, thinking about Matt.

" You know your the only girl in the school who doesn't fall for his good looks" she stated, dreamily probably picturing there marriage.

Matthew Mendely was my life-time enemy. Ever since we were kids, we were always at each teasing,bickering,fighting, and whatnot. 

I at least get that question asked fifty times a day, and I answer the same way " What good looks?"  

" Oh, he is coming over here!! Does my hair look okay?" Macy asked panicking.

" Yea, it's fine" I absentmindedly said, my mind really occupied on why the heck he was coming here.  

" Hey Macy, your looking fine today" Matt coolly said, making Macy giggle shamelessly.

" Uh-um" I said, clearing my throat.

" Oh, hi dweeb, oops I mean Mackenzie! Didn't see you there! You know the Mating Ritual is tonight, man I pity the unlucky wolf who gets stuck with you!" Matt announced, making the whole class snicker.

" Yeah, and I feel bad for the unlucky she-wolf who has to put up with your gigantic ego. You should probably buy a big house, otherwise it might not fit" I replied, honestly.

" Is that anyway to talk to the future-Alpha? After I find my mate tonight, I am the second most powerful alpha! Show your respect" Matt snarled, and while the whole class obeyed I kept my head up.