Segment 6

Armaan recorded everything in his recorder and send it to the head base reporting his secret mission with his team mates credits involved. Head base gave orders to shot the chief dead and also 'Rakesh'. Honoring them for their mission head base grant them all holiday for some more time until much needed emergency came up. All the people who helped armaan where his friends from the training period and at present posted at different locations to protect their country.

Next Day armaan Enter home.
Padma Ananya was sitting in their own rooms. Armaan went to ananya's room first , seeing her lying on the bed armaan sat near her legs on the floor and kept his hands on her legs.
Ananya opened her eyes to see armaan touching her legs. Ananya sat straight and pulling armaan on bed she pulled him in her arms, kissing his face with all the love pouring from her eyes in form of tears. "kaisa hain mera beta" checking his arms face shoulders "Kahin chot toh nahi lagi na... tu theek hain na armaan... Mera bacha..." armaan too smiled with tears seeing his mother "Mein theek hun Mom" "mera bacha" ananya repeated it and kissing his forehead hugged him to her. After comforting ananya, armaan moved to Padma's room.

Armaan peeped inside to see what his Maa was doing, he found he near her wardrobe standing searching something. Armaan smiled and called out "Maa" listening armaan padma turned to have a look at him. Leaving all the things aside padma hurried towards armaan, caressing his face holding it in between her palms and looking at him from top to bottom "kaisa hain mera Beta" armaan catch hold of her palms over his checks and with smile replied "Mein bilkul Fit and healthy. Aap kaise ho" "Ek maa kaise theek rahe sakti hain aapne beta ko aise situations mein dekh ke" armaan knew it "Par dekho mein toh bilkul mast hun... chalo ye aanusu pocho and smile" he said clearing her face with tears dropping from her eyes making her smile. "Ridhima se mila" asked padma "nahi bus abhi Mom se aur aap se hi milne aaya tha. Abhi jaata hun" replied armaan. "Jaa Mil le usse"

Armaan then moved to his room and heard his own voice with tune in it singing a song. First armaan was confused then he remembers that it was the song he sang for her after leaving her last time before wedding. Armaan found out that ridhima was in washroom having a shower as he heard the sound of water running. Armaan took his jacket off followed by shoes socks. Armaan first thought of something then opposed his idea number of times before settling on to executing.

(Ridhima have locked her room door before moving in to the washroom to have a shower but when armaan came he opened the door with duplicate key and locked it back)

Armaan opened the washroom door, moving inside he moved into the shower and joined ridhima. Ridhima's back was facing door so she didn't noticed him. Armaan then put his hands on her waist. Ridhima suddenly got shocked but then she calmed down know its armaan. Ridhima didn't protested armaan joining her in shower as she was so scared of last day's event that she was longing to be in his arms and to feel his presence around herself so ridhima turn around and kept hugging armaan without any word.
Armaan felt hot water over his chest. They were standing under cold water shower then where the hot water came from suddenly. But then was it even a worth to ask such a question, so armaan just part way a little, very little. Pulling her face kissed her tears away.
Then after having a romantic shower they came out in bath towel with ridhima blushing badly even then was clinging to armaan and armaan holding her dearly in his arms. Ridhima was on his feats and armaan made her walk long his steps. Then they both got dressed up and fall on the bed all fresh. Ridhima was lying straight with armaan lying partially over her, ridhima then pulled his head making him rest his head on her chest and keep caressing his hairs with armaan's one hand was around her waist and other over their head caressing her hairs too.