Segment 2

After a week Ridhima was about to call again to know if they got any information now or not when she heard a voice behind her calling for her in mere whisper "Riddhima". Ridhima turned around only to see Armaan ready to fall on his knees. Receiver falls from her hand and she made a run towards Armaan to catch him before he made a fall on the floor.
Ridhima was able to catch hold of him from shoulder on time and giving him support Ridhima took him up to her room. Ridhima made Armaan settle on the bed taking the first aid box out from the drawer of her bed table. Ridhima took a cotton ball in her hand dipping it in antiseptic Ridhima tried to clear his wound over his face first. Armaan hissed in pain of burning but then Ridhima blow air on his wound to smoothen these burning sensations.
Ridhima cleared and bandaged his wounds on his face even his legs wounds were treated by Ridhima after lifting his army pants. Armaan was in his subconscious state to notice anything but he was feeling Ridhima's care over his wounds.
After applying medicine on his wounds Ridhima saw Armaan was almost sleepy on her bed half hanging. Ridhima threw away the cottons used and then tried to make Armaan lay properly on the bed. While Ridhima tried to turn Armaan on the bed so she can make him lay properly but then Armaan left groaning in his sub-consciousness putting his hand over his stomach with pain visible on his face.
Ridhima knew there will be another wound hidden behind his uniform. She removed his hands from his stomach and tuck out his uniform shirt off his pants pulling it up she saw a major bleeding there due to all the moments he made in walking and over the bed it was opened. Ridhima was little hesitating before but then she opened his shirt and pulled it aside to clear his wounds.
When Ridhima was doing this bending over Armaan sitting beside him padma and shashank walked in with Nikki who came to meet her would be Bhabhi.
Shashank - Ridhima dekho koun aaya hain... Nikki tumha......
Then trio saw Armaan unconscious on the bed all hurt and Ridhima treating him.
Padma - Armaan....
Nikki - bhai....
Padma - Ridhima Armaan kab aaya aur ye sab.
Ridhima - pata nahi maa... mein base par call karne wali thi ki aachanak Armaan ki awaz aai back se.. Mein mudi toh Armaan almost slip hone wala tha floor par toh mein usko yahan le aai room mein usko medical attention jaruri thi....
Nikki - par Bhabhi aap ne toh practice chod di thi..
Ridhima - chod di thi par Armaan ko kaise dekhti itna pain mein... toh mein ne....
Shashank - ye toh acha kiya beta aapne.. Par Armaan is halat mein...
Ridhima - pata nahi papa mein bhi ye hi soch rahi thi... soldiers ko puri medical care dene ke baad hi bhejhte hai par Armaan na jaane kaise...
Padma - ek baar base mein malum karna chaiye humein.... Shayad base phucha hi na ho....
Shashank - par bina report kare aisa ghar nahi aa sakte hai padma phir Armaan kyun aisa karega.. waise bhi in sab mein he is very much discipline.
Padma - hain par phir bhi....
Nikki - i guess padma aunty sahi bol rahi hai... Bhabhi ek baar base mein baat kar leni chaiye humein.... mein baat Karun..
Ridhima - nahi Nikki tum rahene do mein dekhti hun...
Nikki nodded.... Ridhima called the base and asked about Armaan... when they said they still trying to talk when Ridhima told them about Armaan's arrival and his condition. the head out there of the base didn't made any buzz as he knew there must be more to Armaan's side story if he did not came base on the first hand so he asked Ridhima to make Armaan talk to him as soon as he will get up and feel okay to talk.

It was evening.
Nikki and Ridhima were sitting in Ridhima's room. Nikki was sitting on the couch in front of the bed and Ridhima was sitting near the head of Armaan. When in sleep Armaan moved and put his head in her laps with hand moved to hold her hand in his both hands keeping it near his chest. Ridhima was admiring Armaan whereas Nikki smiled seeing her brother's affection towards her would be Bhabhi
Nikki - waise Bhabhi kehna padhega... kya pyaar hai aapke.... bhai siddha aapke pass aaya hain.... ghar bhi nahi aaya call bhi nahi kiya aur apse Milne aa gaye.... bechari maa....
Ridhima blushed - kya Nikki vo toh Armaan jakmi tha....
Nikki - hain toh bhai ko doctor ke pass jaana chaiye tha par bhai toh apke pass aa gaya ....
Ridhima - hain toh doctor ke pass hi toh aaya hain....
Nikki - acha par aapne toh practice chod di thi bhai ko toh pata hai phir kyun aaye aapke pass....
Armaan - kyun ki doctor itni Khubsurat jo hain...
Nikki - aap hamari baatein sun rahe the sone ka naatak karte hua..
Armaan - kya Karun neend itni aachi aa rahi thi par phir......
Armaan was admiring Ridhima looking at her face which was hanged due to shyness. While Ridhima moved her hairs behind her ears blushing heard....
Nikki - phir kya.....
Armaan - kuch nahi... ja nikko jara pani le aa mera liya ...
Nikki - hain bhai aab toh hum paani lane ke liya hi rah gaye hain....
Nikki left the place closing the door behind. instantly Armaan pulled ridhima down and kissed her forehead lingering his lips there... after few moments Ridhima moved her face a little and kissed Armaan on his forehead with this Armaan closed his eyes but opened after few seconds when felt Ridhima's tear falling on his eye lids.
Armaan - Ridhima..
Ridhima - mein bahut dar gai thi Armaan bahut dar gai thi... nahi Kho sakti tumhe.....
Armaan - mein samjhta hun Ridhima... par ye toh mera kaam hain Na....
Ridhima - maat karo ye kaam... please Armaan tumhe Khone ke dar mein nahi jee sakti mein subhe sham...
Armaan - Ridhima...
Ridhima - mein dar gayi thi bahut jayada... i love you Armaan..
With this tears never stopped falling from her eyes. Nikki witnesses this and wonders how much they love each other. ridhima in these 4 month never let her pain and fear came on her face for the mother she had back home (ananya) always supporting her and their family but one glance of armaan and her tear itself broke the wall she had created around her heart filled with fear pain and anxiety to see Armaan again to make others happy vanished with the single touch off Armaan.. They are themselves with each other... no hesitation. No fear. No hidden things. No emotions unshared. No pretending elements but it's just the real them....Nikki didn't disturb them.
It was almost night when ananya called Nikki to know when she would be coming back home. Nikki asked armaan through her eyes what to say now. Hear the question both armaan and ridhima's face fell down as they wanted to spend some time with one another, but they knew they have to depart now so armaan stood up to leave but ridhima was not ready to leave his hand that they were holding. Armaan have no courage to say her to leave his hand as he knew what she is going through.
Soon they heard Nikki speaking over the call.
Nikki - maa mein aaj yahan ridhima ke pass hi rukh jaun... please maa...
Ananya - badmash ridhima nahi Bhabhi bol vo teri hone wali Bhabhi hain...
Nikki - okay maa.. toh mein Bhabhi ke pass rah jaun aaj...
Ananya - hain rukh ja.. aur ridhima saath mein hain toh baat kara meri usse...
Nikki - hain ek min...
Nikki forwarded her mobile towards ridhima "Bhabhi maa baat karna chahati hain."
Ridhima - hello maa... Namaste....!!
Ananya - Namaste beta...!! Beta vo nikki aape sath rukhna chahati hain aaj ke liya aapko koi problem toh nahi hain na....
Ridhima - nahi maa mujhe kya problem hogi... aur aap ye formality kyun kar rahi hain..
Ananya - arye nahi mein toh isliya puch rahi hun kyun ki raat mein nikki ko legs chalane ki aadat hain kahin aapko hi na gira de bed se...
Nikki - mein ne sun liya maa...
Ananya - oops... my mistake...
Both ridhima and ananya shared a laugh while Nikki winced like a small kid and armaan messed with her hairs smiling at his small baby sister, and then pulled her in his arms patting her head with love with Nikki smiling with the love her brother showering over her. Ridhima soon cut the call to witness such an adorable scene. Seeing ridhima admiring them Nikki opened her arm calling her Bhabhi to join in and then the trio hugged each other. Before departing armaan left a small kiss on the forehead of both the girls.
"Waise nikki tumne rukhne ko kyun bola mom se" asked armaan to get the mischievous reply from nikki "kyun aapko Bhabhi ke sath nahi rahene toh hum wapas chalte hain." To hear an immediate resort "No... nahi.... I mean aab bol diya hai toh yahin rukh jaate hain na."
Nikki burst out laughing "kya bhai aap bhi darte ho.... Hahahahha" armaan felt embarrassed a little. But nikki then said in serious tone "Waise bhi aap jahan bhi jaoge toh sab ko aapki attention chaiye hogi toh aabhi ghar jaate toh ghar se time na milta aapko Bhabhi se Milne ka kuch din tak. Aur waise bhi Bhabhi ko abhi aapki jayada jarurat hain... aap dono Saath mein time spend karo. Janti hun Bhabhi ne kabhi dikhaya nahi par sab se jayada dari hun aur tutti hui hain andar se. aabhi aap dono rukho mein guest room mein jaati hun waise bhi uncle aunty aaj lonavla gaye hain."
Armaan spoke "thank u so much nikki" to be replied with "it's okay bhai jaanti hun mein aapko bhi aur Bhabhi ko bhi.. Bachpan mein hi nahi secret share kiye hain aabhi bhi kar sakte hain." "thank u nikki..thank u soo much." said ridhima with gratitude.
Nikki blinked her eyes towards ridhima getting the deep meaning that her simple thank u conveying to her. Then Nikki left the room closing it behind her. She then moved towards guest room and made a call to a resto to order something for them to have in dinner.
Armaan ridhima came out of the room after armaan got freshen up changed his cloths into once ridhima brought outfit for armaan while she was shopping for their wedding month ago. Ridhima came towards Nikki who was sitting in living room watching TV. Ridhima settle on the three seater couch while Nikki was on single seater. Armaan settle beside ridhima and lay on the couch keeping a cushion beside ridhima's lap with her lap support and lay on cushion watching the channel with nikki that was already been set. Ridhima was caressing armaan's hair with her soft fingure hidden with his hairs. She they felt her stomach grumbling due to the absence of food in her system she then remember that they never had dinner and armaan nikki must be hungry.
Ridhima - arye mein dinner ka toh bhul hi gai ....
Nikki - arye koi nahi Bhabhi aap aaram se betho mein ne dinner bahar se order kar diya hain aapko banane ki need nahi hain.
Armaan - ye acha kiya Nikki tumne.... Aab sab sath mein dinner karenga..
Ridhima knew armaan must be missing home cook food from her and their mother's hands but he won't say it himself. Ridhima made an excuse for having water and going to kitchen ridhima made kheer for armaan which he likes the most. Ridhima was still in kitchen when doorbell rang. She was about to go and open the door but then stopped to see armaan receiving their dinner from the delivery guy.
Armaan handed the poly bag to Nikki while coming inside the kitchen to fetch the plates for their dinner. Seeing armaan coming in ridhima instantly hide the kheer from armaan's view covering it with some plate so armaan didn't see it for now until its ready. Armaan noticed her sudden move of hiding something from him he smiled at her and spoke.
Armaan - mein kuch nahi bolunga ridhima... Tu aapni kheer bana lo....
Ridhima - tumm... tumhe ka..kaise pata....
Armaan said "ridhima mein jaanta hun ki tumhe mera liya kuch bhi karna mein bahut khushi milti hain toh mein kuch nahi kahunga... samjhta hun tumhara pyaar in sab Choti-Choti moments mein chupa hain... ye choti choti cheejein karne tum aapna pyaar jhalkati(show) ho mera liya..." armaan saying so moved towards ridhima pulling her chin up so as to make her look in his eyes armaan said "meri ridhima words mein nahi express karti aapni feeling bus aapni ankhon se aur aapni harkaton se bahayan karti hain aapna pyaar. So mein kuch nahi kahunga... Hmmm..." and finishing his words armaan kissed her forehead with smile. Soon his smile reflected on her face too, she too smiled and then putting the covering plate away ridhima added ilaichi and kesar in the kheer as armaan loved its taste. Armaan smiled at her loving nature then after kissing her head from side armaan left with the plates to give them to Nikki so she can prepare the table.
After few min ridhima too joined in with the kheer, then the trio had the dinner and soon after Nikki goes to sleep in guest room while ridhima took armaan in her room.

Next Morning

Armaan Nikki accompanied with ridhima left for malik mansion to meet the malik family.
Soon the trio enters in the house, moving towards dining room to find Billy and ananya having breakfast. Ananya saw armaan infront of her eyes after months with bandage over his cheeks. Ananya left her plate and walk hurriedly towards armaan to embrace him in her arms showering her love over him with tears speaking volumes of her fear worries anxiety and love. Billy too stood up seeing ananya moved towards armaan. He too moved towards his wife and son caging both them in his arms kissing armaan's forehead.

Ridhima Nikki hugged each other witnessing the flow of love between the child and his parents. Ananya parted away from armaan cupping his face in between her hands she asked with all love "Kaisa hain armaan.. Aur ye choot...." Too get the evergreen reply from him "Kya maa aapko toh pata hain ye sab chalta rahta hain. Aap fikar na karo ridhima ne bandage kar di properly...." And as soon as he utter the words he closed his eyes and ridhima who was hugging nikki a minute before hid herself behind her too protect herself from the teasing.
Next moment Billy and ananya burst out laughing seeing the two people getting scared. "Dekha Anny mein ne kaha tha na aab toh armaan ridhima ke hi pass jaya karega sab se pehle...." Billy injected his thoughts in words, making ridhima blush harder ananya to join in "hain bhai... aab Biwi jo banane wali hain.... Pyaar mil Gaya toh maa baap koun hain..." both armaan ridhima knew they were just pulling their legs when nikki butt in "Mein ne bola tha kal hi ghar chalo maa kab se aapka intezar kar rahi hain par meri koi suntan hi nahi hain.... Poor me..." the dramatic tone of Nikki soon turn into a funny laughing scream when armaan twisted her ears saying "Acha bataun aabhi.... Jhuthi.... Kab bola tune..." "Ahh... bhai chodo na... dard ho raha hain... dekho na Bhabhi..." nikki asked ridhima to help her to set free her poor ears "Armaan chodo usse dard ho raha hoga na usko... " that's it armaan left her ears.

Nikki moved behind ridhima taking the hold on her shoulder and peeping from her back over shoulders speaking "Wah Wah kya pyaar hai dekha maa Bhabhi ke bolte hi chod diya... haye mein wari jawaa...." Armaan tried to hold nikki from ridhima's back but nikki moved here and there making ridhima to stay rigid between them, getting a chance nikki made a run towards her room with armaan on his heals to hold her screaming "Rukh nikki aabhi batata hun tujhe mein... rukh". Billy ananya and ridhima left watching the Tom and Jerry live show chasing one another with smile on their faces.